No announcement yet.

Who chasing Who

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who chasing Who

Pac and Freddy need either agree to Floyd terms or STFU. Freddy and has been calling out for Floyd for two yrs, right before he retired and now they start with how they will crush his defence. If they hate him that much and it such a easy fight for them they why not just agree to what is going to be asked. Random blood test up to the day of the fight and after Floyd/Mosely fight, a 70/30 split.

I don't get it, Floyd has never said anything about wanting to fight Pac, Pac is the one that wants to fight him. So he should give him what he wants or just keep fighting others. Floyd gave into every demand that Oscar wanted, cause he wanted that fight that bad. Pac won't give into anything and keep calling him out.

Also I don't think the fight will ever happen.
    Last edited by TheRatman; 03-15-2010, 02:21 PM.

Floyd can still win fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Floyd can still win fighter of the decade.
      yeah, the decade we are in now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRatman View Post
        Pan and Freddy need either agree to Floyd terms or STFU. Freddy and has been calling out for Floyd for two yrs, right before he retired and now they start with how they will crush his defence. If they hate him that much and it such a easy fight for them they why not just agree to what is going to be asked. Random blood test up to the day of the fight and after Floyd/Mosely fight, a 70/30 split.

I don't get it, Floyd has never said anything about wanting to fight Pac, Pac is the one that wants to fight him. So he should give him what he wants or just keep fighting others. Floyd gave into every demand that Oscar wanted, cause he wanted that fight that bad. Pac won't give into anything and keep calling him out.

Also I don't think the fight will ever happen.
        it's not a matter now of who wants who or chases who. it's the fight the whole world wants to see. the fight is bigger than boxing now.

Comment

Working...
        X