Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Arum in Charge of Roach's Pay, I Haven't Been Paid Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    h

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Doesnt matter. No one sent him or Pac to cable cause either could be on PPV against the right opponent, including against themselves.
      Pacquiao vs Crawford wouldn't even do 300k.......Pacquiao's role of the boogeyman to floyd has been destroyed by floyd when he schooled him. Casuals won't pay a dime to watch Pacquiao anymore cause he can't use Floyd's name to sell his ppvs. Yea the fact that he'd rather cherrypick then face legit opposition doesn't help his ppvs but he use to be able to get away with that and still sell ppvs before the floyd fight.

Comment

When you work (fight) in a country your taxed for your services. The fighter & trainer and sometimes the management team are not paid by the employer. The promotion company takes the pay from the employer, settles taxes and other overhead accumulated then the fighter and trainer and corner people are paid.

When I worked in Europe I received expenses prior to arrival but my services pay was paid back in the states.
        for example;... in Italy every $1,500.00 was taxed so when I brought back fees for the matchmaker I would have a bunch of 1,499.00 checks. Sounds crazy but everyone everywhere tries to avoid taxes, legally of course! HA!

Arum is taking ALL the right offs he can he knows how to deal with it.
        Funny how people here call him names and accuse the man of being stupid. The guy is smarter than anyone I've ever read here and knows the boxing business better than anyone!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Teddy Atlas will train Pacman for the rematch

Atlas: "..YOU'RE A FILIPINO FIREMAN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            Pacquiao vs Crawford wouldn't even do 300k.......Pacquiao's role of the boogeyman to floyd has been destroyed by floyd when he schooled him. Casuals won't pay a dime to watch Pacquiao anymore cause he can't use Floyd's name to sell his ppvs. Yea the fact that he'd rather cherrypick then face legit opposition doesn't help his ppvs but he use to be able to get away with that and still sell ppvs before the floyd fight.
            Floyd didnt destroy the boogeyman, he had already been starched cold by JMM. Dont kid yourself into thinking a Pac vs Thurman fight would not have been a PPV. And so would Pac vs Crawford because everyone knows that fight was talked about as a potential PPV which it would have been after the Floyd fight. Next level fights, not Horn and Indongo go to PPV.
            Last edited by richardt; 07-12-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Roach should have gotten replaced long ago.

All Roach does is talk chit, and predict a KO, and call every opponent insults lazy coaching. Roach hasn;t been a trainer since Pacquiao Cotto.

After that he stopped devising gameplans and just focused on predicting knockouts and enjoying his money and celeb status in LA.

Its too late though, I told people Roach would talk **** on Manny, look up Marlon STarling, Roach never helped that man out even after Starling vouched for him and let Roach train him when Roach had nothing, now Starling is a janitor or cab driver in the east side.

Roach had no gameplan for Mayweather he just sat there smiling and taking selfies.

Im sick of that dude, Pac would have been better off with someone who doesnt take **** like Teddy Atlas or even Joe Goosen.

Comment

Fighters...GET YOUR FUKING MONEY! You don't owe your promoter a damn thing, Promoters are guys who are benefiting and making money off your talent! Fighters should not be WORKING for Promoters they should be in a PARTNERSHIP with Promoters! Even better if you can do without them!

All that "FIGHT FOR LEGACY" BS is a fuking JOKE! Get paid as much money as you can while active and retire on your terms and not on the terms of a promoter who want to cash you out to another young star that he want to make free money off of! Seems like Pacquiao is being FORCE OUT and Arum just blatantly showing that he doesn't give a **** about Pacquiao anymore! It is sad to see but IT IS BUSINESS AS USUALLY IN BOXING! Another Boxer Used Up And Tossed Away!

Comment

Pac should "speak to his promoter"

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Roach should have gotten replaced long ago.

All Roach does is talk chit, and predict a KO, and call every opponent insults lazy coaching. Roach hasn;t been a trainer since Pacquiao Cotto.

After that he stopped devising gameplans and just focused on predicting knockouts and enjoying his money and celeb status in LA.

Its too late though, I told people Roach would talk **** on Manny, look up Marlon STarling, Roach never helped that man out even after Starling vouched for him and let Roach train him when Roach had nothing, now Starling is a janitor or cab driver in the east side.

Roach had no gameplan for Mayweather he just sat there smiling and taking selfies.

Im sick of that dude, Pac would have been better off with someone who doesnt take **** like Teddy Atlas or even Joe Goosen.

ive been saying this long ago that pac's success wasnt base on roach alone. when pac was on his run, there was other helper's working with freddie at the wild card. roach comes off like a person that wants all the credit. freddie had a good team before but his ego grew and that ruin every thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Pac should "speak to his promoter"
                      Not to laugh at him but...

Comment

Working...
                      X