Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Camp Believe 'Dark Forces' Are Root Cause of Parker Scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever happened to that Jewish Reptile guy on here who confirmed inter dimensional jumping Jewish Reptoids are out to get the Furry's ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
        The only dark forces going on was at the after party https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-...-joseph-parker

Back on the marching powder

Comment

I just watched the fight. For them talking about Parker missing, Fury missed A LOT on that lazy jab. Lot of misses, lot of blocks. I was surprised. I had to backtrack a few rounds and rewatch some of them. I thought they were landing, but they weren't. Some did, not taking that away from him, but he was so lazy with it that it didn't have the accuracy it should've. Parker definitely landing the more meaningful punches the entire fight. Fury reminded me of a taller, Chris Byrd with that pecking style. Trying to tap his way to a decision, but apparently the judges saw through that favoring power and aggression. I thought it was probably 7-5 Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

Back on the marching powder
            This one flew by me. I don't even know what to think of Tyson sometimes.

Comment

The only dark forces going on was at the after party https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-...-joseph-parker
              Hahaha! Right on Tyson! He looks so out of shape I doubt we will see him regain his form. It is good to see him hanging with Parker after the fight. It's obvious outside boxing & twitter he sounds like a good guy to have a few beers with. Say no to crack (i mean the ass crack hanging out not the smokable type)

Comment

LMFAO!! WTF?? Fury is sooooo fat, but why the **** is he celebrating with them?? What the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  LMFAO!! WTF?? Fury is sooooo fat, but why the **** is he celebrating with them?? What the hell?
                  I was thinking the same thing but maybe he is just a good guy away from twitter & the media. We don't always see that side. I doubt Tyson misses too many parties no matter who it is...

Comment

They'll have circle stonehenge 3 times, and kill 5 chickens at the Uffington white horse before the curse will be lifted off the family, and all before the winter solstice, or they'll have to wait another year.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      If there's fun to be had, Fury is there baby. I'm not even talking ****. Everything else aside, Tyson seems like hilarious and cool dude, not surprised at all he ended up hanging with team Parker.

Comment

Working...
                      X