Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather in the same bracket as Ali and Tyson now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
    Classy

Sexual and physical assault are similar as a control issue but completely different in context. It just depends on how it manifests itself.

Floyd has a history of knocking women about, so the chances are it gives him a b0ner. You don't do something again and again unless you enjoy it.
    Raping a girl and hitting your ex partner aren't similar at all. What planet do you live on.

Tsyon was very famous but when he got done for rape he became super famous, like OJ Simpson when he was on trial for murder.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-31-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      I don't understand how much people and media always find a way to bring up Floyd's domestic abuse but yet Tyson gets a pass for raping someone. Tyson has done and said more despicable things than Mayweather but no one brings that up. He's adored and loved like he didn't do anything wrong.
      Yep. He jokes and acts like a clown now so it's OK that he raped the girl, but Mayweather he's scum for hitting his ex partner (even though Tyson too beat his partners).

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        As popular as Mayweather is, walk down a street in Timbuktu or Mumbai or Karachi or Budapest and they will think he is a rapper.
        This loser has walked through Timbuktu, Mumbai and Karachi and asked around if they know who Mayweather is :lol:

Spoon 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Raping a girl and hitting your ex partner aren't similar at all. What planet do you live on.

Tsyon was famous but when he got done for rape he became super famous, like OJ Simpson when he was on trial for murder.
          Ok, stop foaming and re-read what I posted. If you still think I am saying they are the same, then I can understand why you think Mayweather would be "super famous" for raping someone.

Back on earth, some of us have knowledge of matters that we quote. Have a quick read up on electro-impulse imbalance, cognitive dissonance, and behavioral profiling. We can then pick this back up.

Or, you could just go back to your factory job.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            ARE YOU SERIOUS?? IF fLOYD LOST THE INTERNET WOULD SHUT DOWN AND IT WOULD BE SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE NEWS PAPER AND ON CNN
            I agree with all of that.

Comment

Yep. He jokes and acts like a clown now so it's OK that he raped the girl, but Mayweather he's scum for hitting his ex partner (even though Tyson too beat his partners).
              The dude openly bragged about it. But there are those here who worship Tyson and ignore that because they need an excuse to hate on Floyd.

"It was when I fought Robin in Steve Lott's apartment. She really offended me and I went BAM. She flew backwards, hitting every wall in the apartment," Tyson recalled. "That was the best punch I've ever thrown in my entire life."

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                This loser has walked through Timbuktu, Mumbai and Karachi and asked around if they know who Mayweather is :lol:

Spoon 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                  Ok, stop foaming and re-read what I posted. If you still think I am saying they are the same, then I can understand why you think Mayweather would be "super famous" for raping someone.

Back on earth, some of us have knowledge of matters that we quote. Have a quick read up on electro-impulse imbalance, cognitive dissonance, and behavioral profiling. We can then pick this back up.

Or, you could just go back to your factory job.
                  Tyson became more famous when he was convicted of rape. Headline news in every country across the world. Would be the same if Mayweather did such a disgusting crime. But Tyson is forgiven now because he got jokes.

I don't need to read up on shit, they aren't close to being similar at all.

Comment

Ali will always probably be the most legendary well known boxer. But skill wise floyd was a more complete fighter than him and was better.

Comment

Nope, but if he raped a young girl he might just be.
                      Dude, come on man.

Comment

Working...
                      X