Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder” II Thread:Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Fury absolutely won't fight this way and why would he? Fury has never once ever fought an aggressive style vs championship caliber opposition and he's gonna start vs Wilder? Makes no sense and won't happen.
    He fought Chisora, USS Cunningham, and an up and coming undefeated hungry lion in Otto Wallin that way. Fury is ready to die in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      He fought Chisora, USS Cunningham, and an up and coming undefeated hungry lion in Otto Wallin that way. Fury is ready to die in the ring.
      I said championship caliber opposition not second and third raters. Fury ready to die in the ring? If he fight an aggressive fight vs Wilder, he better be

Comment

I said championship caliber opposition not second and third raters. Fury ready to die in the ring? If he fight an aggressive fight vs Wilder, he better be

How you're ready to be wrong, again. Fury is going to beat that man from pillar to post.

Comment

Wilder knocks fury out...wilder has now straightened his right hand and seems to be getting more accurate with it.
          Fury last performance was mediocre and he seemed to be getting worse than improving.
          I hope I’m wrong but I see wilder putting fury to sleep now and ending 7 or 8 rounds

Comment

How you're ready to be wrong, again. Fury is going to beat that man from pillar to post.
            Bets the same, you take Fury and I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. No alts, no BS just gone. Got the testicular fortitude this time?

Comment

Bets the same, you take Fury and I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. No alts, no BS just gone. Got the testicular fortitude this time?
              Already told you that you can't make that bet with a mod.

USD, BTC, or points.

Comment

I'm really not sure.

If Wilder wins though. That cements him for me. He's the best of this generation because AJ isn't beating him.

Comment

Already told you that you can't make that bet with a mod.

USD, BTC, or points.
                  Sounds as though you’re lacking in the testicular fortitude department.

Comment

Sounds as though you’re lacking in the testicular fortitude department.
                    But yet you won't bet real money.

Can't wait to see you crying after the fight and reaching for excuses as to why Fury beat the life out of Wilder.

Comment

But yet you won't bet real money.

Can't wait to see you crying after the fight and reaching for excuses as to why Fury beat the life out of Wilder.
                      So enlighten me, how would that work? Your man crush may very well fight going backwards avoiding engagement and win a boring decision but under no circumstances will he "beat the life out of" anyone. He just plain doesn't fight that way. That's more of a Wilder thing.
                      Last edited by just the facts; 02-16-2020, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X