Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Put Fear In Any Man; No One Wants To Be Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    You can't seriously believe that Wilder avoided the rematch with Fury. That's comical.
    He's talking about Whyte and AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
      Everybody keep saying wilder ducking aj that’s bull the money is what’s holding the fight back. Like I said before wilder wants a % not no flat fee to aj and he wants equal 50/50 May even do 45/55. Hearn not trying to budge. But I’m my opinion hell the money is gonna be there for that fight do 50/50 45/55 60/40 they both are gonna get paid a **** load of money
      You don't split the money in half when one brigs 90% to the table while the other brings nothing but a title. Dude can't sell tickets. Thousands were left over so they had to do what they always do and give them away for free to make it look like a success.

Nothing logical can be put forward for a 50/50 split. But you need to defend your coward so as not to have it look like a duck. You've failed. Big time. Not only are you and Wilder cowards, but you're also brutally delusional. So you lose all round here.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Yeah...I think Ray means Whyte. The fact that everyone missed that says all there is to say about Whyte lol
        Funny, because many, including yourself, talk a lot about Whyte.

Hmmm.

You pick Rivas to beat him. That's his next fight. Remember?

Have a change of batteries and look to go again. You'll be right as rain in no time. hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Fury embarrassed you in 10 of the 12 rounds lol
          He sure didn't seem interested in trying to embarrass him for 10 or 12 more rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            He sure didn't seem interested in trying to embarrass him for 10 or 12 more rounds.
            Did you not see all the hilarious excuses that came from Wilder weeks after the fight? The embarrassment was so much more than what happened in the ring. So much more.

Comment

Yet you keep ducking joshua

Fight the true champ and see what happens coward

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Yeah...I think Ray means Whyte. The fact that everyone missed that says all there is to say about Whyte lol
                Not really, either to do with a lack of knowledge of the HW division from some of you guys, or you guys are trying to pretend as if he doesn’t exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Not really, either to do with a lack of knowledge of the HW division from some of you guys, or you guys are trying to pretend as if he doesn’t exist.
                  I think it was more of lack of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
                    I think it was more of lack of knowledge.
                    That would not shock me, we are talking about fans here who can never see Wilder do no wrong. The worse fanbase since the Pacman/Mayweather fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      You don't split the money in half when one brigs 90% to the table while the other brings nothing but a title. Dude can't sell tickets. Thousands were left over so they had to do what they always do and give them away for free to make it look like a success.

Nothing logical can be put forward for a 50/50 split. But you need to defend your coward so as not to have it look like a duck. You've failed. Big time. Not only are you and Wilder cowards, but you're also brutally delusional. So you lose all round here.
                      U have gotta be aj nut jacker

Comment

Working...
                      X