No announcement yet.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Flying Kicked in The Back In South Africa Sports Festival

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    What is it with you and pictures.. u stupid? I didnt grow up in the social media era and I certainly dont post pictures of myself on the internet. Why would a killer expose his face dumbass.

You dont realize how dumb you look in your doo rag , you about 5”3 dude lol.

That’s probably why that little hoe you were sprung on went for another diick.
    Because i'm calling you a scared ugly bltch who doesn't weigh 120 pounds wet pretending to be an e-thug who's scared to put up his picture to prove me wrong.

By being scared to put up your picture, you're not exactly doing a good job of countering my claims.

you're threatening to murder me yet, you're scared to reveal who you are. Shut your bltch mouth up.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      Because i'm calling you a scared ugly bltch who doesn't weigh 120 pounds wet pretending to be an e-thug who's scared to put up his picture to prove me wrong.

By being scared to put up your picture, you're not exactly doing a good job of countering my claims.
      Dont get all butt hurt lil man.

Im about 6”1 / 195lbs and will fuk your mom and your girl if you got one.

You in LA foo? Come see me or have any of your peers in LA see wsup.

Imma take your rice paddy and beat you with it..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Dont get all butt hurt lil man.

Im about 6”1 / 195lbs and will fuk your mom and your girl if you got one.

You in LA foo? Come see me or have any of your peers in LA see wsup.

Imma take your rice paddy and beat you with it..

You are so sad and pathetic. This is the best you got, fantasies and delusions behind a computer screen.

You're embarrassing man. Don't talk to me anymore.

Comment

You are so sad and pathetic. This is the best you got, fantasies and delusions behind a computer screen.

You're embarrassing man. Don't talk to me anymore.
          Says the cuck who cries online about being cheated on by a hoodrat. You are a joke. Have some self respect dude.

Comment

Damn, this **** just got a little serious in here. Calm down fellas.

What was this thread about again ? Oh yeah Arnie getting total recalled. He looks in crazy shape for 70 something.

Comment

you're threatening to murder me yet, you're scared to reveal who you are. Shut your bltch mouth up.
              Nukka, u still gotta deal wif me. I been fockin waiting

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Nukka, u still gotta deal wif me. I been fockin waiting
                You'd attack them from behind like that coward attacked Arnie. You're cold blooded man.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                  You'd attack them from behind like that coward attacked Arnie. You're cold blooded man.
                  Fook you, id have u screamin worldstar in the background cuhb

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Fook you, id have u screamin worldstar in the background cuhb
                    Fool I'd put you in the Boston crab and steal the sandwich your mom packed you for lunch.

Comment

Does anybody know the motive behind this?

Comment

Working...
                      X