No announcement yet.

2nd day weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd day weigh in

Does anyone know the results of the 8am EST second day weigh in between Hurd and J Rock. Anybody know anything?

Hurd 193.5

Jrock: 165

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Hurd 193.5

Quit ya trolling

Comment

My understanding was that there is a 2nd day weigh in that was supposed to go down this morning. Am I wrong? Or did it happen?

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          My understanding was that there is a 2nd day weigh in that was supposed to go down this morning. Am I wrong? Or did it happen?
          IBF scrapped that rule after GGG/Jacobs. They still do it on defenses, but not on unifications.

People talk like Hurd is this massive weight bully. He's not even the biggest guy in his own division.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Hurd 193.5

Comment

Yes you are right, it’s the state commission rule. The place where this fight was taking place has that rules in. They must be 164 or under on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Yes you are right, it’s the state commission rule. The place where this fight was taking place has that rules in. They must be 164 or under on fight night.
                That’s what I thought. Why aren’t the weights being told to the public

Comment

That’s what I thought. Why aren’t the weights being told to the public
                  I don’t know why but am sure they wouldn’t break their own rules.

Comment

I don’t see the big deal. If someone makes weight, I don’t care if they put on 83 lbs in 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                    X