Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    These haters are going mad with envy.

Getting honked at sitting at a green light because daydreaming about GGG.

Went soft jerkin the gherkin because couldn't focus with GGG on the mind.

Didn't even shave and forgot to wear a belt tripping on GGG in the morning before work.

Late on bills because trying to navigate to pay them online leads to getting distracted looking for new GGG threads on NSB.

Sit in the shower for 35 mins thinking about GGG.

Rewatch the Brook fight for the 15th time looking for flaws in GGG.

Ill prepared for the test, because instead of studying decided to troll GGG fans on NSB.

Can't even sleep at night, tossing and turning, cursing and crying at GGG's perfect record and fearsome reputation.

Comment

Didn't even shave and forgot to wear a belt tripping on GGG in the morning before work.

Late on bills because trying to navigate to pay them online leads to getting distracted looking for new GGG threads on NSB.

Ill prepared for the test, because instead of studying decided to troll GGG fans on NSB.

Can't even sleep at night, tossing and turning, cursing and crying at GGG's perfect record and fearsome reputation.

I really don't care what any of these idiots say if they can keep it to a thread or two. But there are a number of shit-posters starting 2-3 Golovkin hating threads a day on NSB. The forum is useless for boxing discussion as a result.

These guys just aren't very bright and want attention, that's a combination that is never going to produce anything positive. Really it's the fault of the moderators. The minimum you expect of mods anywhere is to prevent thread spamming. But you don't get that on NSB. Maybe they would just prefer to have the extra hits that trolling brings, but whatever the reason they do a terrible job and their forum is a joke as a result.

Comment

This is a contender for greatest post of all time. Holy ****.

Unfortunately, now realpugilist and his 10 alts are going to take the day off of work to make 39 posts about how none of this is true and they're just telling the truth about how Golovkin's some face first bum no better than John Molina.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          I have a question, why do people get mad when GGG gets hate?? why do posters act like he is not allowed to be hated on? I have been on this forum for almost 10 years and have seen fighters who have accomplished more be torn apart. So why the surprise when GGG gets slammed?

The same posters who get mad at people for slamming GGG sit on here and slam other fighters left and right. So what is the real issue at hand here? Honestly i just want to see the man in better fights, but i troll certain posters because they praise him like he has an alt resume or accomplishments when he doesnt. But fighters who do have great resumes and accomplishments get slammed and their accomplishments ripped apart.
          "Join Date: Jan 2011"

That's 5 years and 9 months

"Nearly 10 years"

I could easily make a similar rant debunking everything you're saying and aim it towards that other set of fans.
          Last edited by M Bison; 09-15-2016, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Brilliant post some beautiful poetry in motion lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

I really don't care what any of these idiots say if they can keep it to a thread or two. But there are a number of shit-posters starting 2-3 Golovkin hating threads a day on NSB. The forum is useless for boxing discussion as a result.

These guys just aren't very bright and want attention, that's a combination that is never going to produce anything positive. Really it's the fault of the moderators. The minimum you expect of mods anywhere is to prevent thread spamming. But you don't get that on NSB. Maybe they would just prefer to have the extra hits that trolling brings, but whatever the reason they do a terrible job and their forum is a joke as a result.
              I think this is a great post. My problem is this was never said when the garbage was directed at Floyd and Ward like Larry said.

Respectfully, when I read posts like this, I can't help but wonder why this sort of sentiment wasn't posted back then. Perhaps if it was, we wouldn't be dealing with what we are now.

It seems that non black posters that now want to talk focus on boxing, which is where it should be, didn't care to focus on boxing when the subject was Floyd or Ward.

After years of NSB being NSB, why do we need to change it now?

It just feels very unfair that posters wouldn't call the moderators or other posters out until now. Respectfully, it feels like the primary reason many want this to stop is because GGG is white.

You rarely respond to my posts, I hope you do so now. We have smilar opinions, just coming from a different perspective.

Comment

That's Larry except he doesn't work, study, shower or anything like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Because it's always those from a certain demographic who bash GGG. Their motive is obvious.

GGG is a exciting and fearless ring warrior, who is good for the sport.

We have never seen prima donnas like Ward and Mayweather fighting around the world, for example in the UK or Monaco. They fight a cowardly safety-first style, staying at home and go for boring UDs, while GGG goes for the KO in every fight.

Yet people from a certain demographic will support guys like Ward no matter how boring and dirty he fights, no matter how much of a prima donna diva he is, because sad to say, they judge boxers by only ONE thing.
                  bro...its whites, Asians, and Mexicans that want to see him fight better competition'

it has nothing to do with race

if you are billed as killer....fight a killer

to be the man you got to beat the man

he is a good fighter with a bunch of hype but he hasn't been tested at the highest level

be honest.....you know that

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    I have a question, why do people get mad when GGG gets hate?? why do posters act like he is not allowed to be hated on? I have been on this forum for almost 10 years and have seen fighters who have accomplished more be torn apart. So why the surprise when GGG gets slammed?

The same posters who get mad at people for slamming GGG sit on here and slam other fighters left and right. So what is the real issue at hand here? Honestly i just want to see the man in better fights, but i troll certain posters because they praise him like he has an alt resume or accomplishments when he doesnt. But fighters who do have great resumes and accomplishments get slammed and their accomplishments ripped apart.
                    !) Many are former Manny Pacquaio fans who were let down when he lost to mayweather

2) GGG at one point was their great hope of seeing mayweather splattered on the ring canvas, even though he has like 20 pounds on the guy lol

3) they are living vicariously through GGG, because their aren't any great fighters in America that they can relate too. He is their great hope I guess

4) they are hypocrites

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      This is a contender for greatest post of all time. Holy ****.

Unfortunately, now realpugilist and his 10 alts are going to take the day off of work to make 39 posts about how none of this is true and they're just telling the truth about how Golovkin's some face first bum no better than John Molina.
                      put some respeck on my name

I don't have no alts...

never said GGG was a face first anything....he is unproven at the top level....is he not?

he is a good fighter, with great hype and promo....I want to see if he is as good as they say, but he hasn't faced the competition the assess that
                      moving on,......take the pad off bro....get out your feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X