No announcement yet.

Who has the best jab in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best jab in boxing?

I want to improve my jab so I want to know which had or has the best jab and if you can provide youtube or megaupload footage of the jabs.

Muhammad Ali, just youtube him, haha

Comment

Originally posted by XJabCrossX View Post
      Muhammad Ali, just youtube him, haha
      ali had a great jab, just remember ali flicked his jab from his waist and brought it back low, sure its quick and accurate but from a fundamental standpoint its not wise to copy.

for a powerful jab used by a pressure fighter to get inside, watch tyson and quartey.

for a long jab to keep someone outside watch vernon forrest and floyd mayweather at the lower weights.

to disrupt someones rhytm watch JMM. to set up the right hand watch tommy hearns and to set up the left hook watch DLH. there are lots of diffrent ways to use the jab.

read the jabbing article in one of my threads. there are examples of diffrent ways to use the jab and fighters to watch who does it.

Comment

sonny liston had my favorite jab but its probably not the best.

Comment

amir khan has a ferocious jab as far as current fighters go.

Comment

Wlad can dominate a fight purely with a jab. Of the current crop of greats, i'd suggest him.

Comment

Tyson all the way Shotgun Jab !!

Comment

Comment

I truly believe i have a great jab! LOL

Comment

Assassin's post was very good.

I'd say my favorite 'jabber!?!' was Larry Holmes, but as Assassin said in relation to Ali, he too threw it from waste level which is not ideal from a beginner point of view to study.

Comment

Working...
                    X