Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of 154lbs rematches are a must before we move on...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
    He was winning the rounds but he wasn't "dominating" Yuri... Dominating is what Manny did to him.
    so winning almost every ring isnt dominating??? LMAO

if it wasnt for foreman two right hands he landed on cotto in the
    4th the fight was going to be a shutout

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
      LOL @ foreman deserving a rematch because he got knocked out
      He was injured you idiot, furthermore he even got up before the 10 count. Technically it was a TKO but the fight was stopped because there was no way he could continue with only one leg. That fight should have been stopped in the 7th with an immediate rematch agreed to.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        so winning almost every ring isnt dominating??? LMAO

if it wasnt for foreman two right hands he landed on cotto in the
        4th the fight was going to be a shutout
        There was still half a fight to go when he suffered the injury. We all know what happens to Cotto in the late rounds, he gasses. And it was his first time fighting at 154. There are still a lot of questions to be answered of Miguel Cotto, this fight did not answer any of them.

Comment

i want these rematches in a 154 tournament, i swear a year ago it was such a shallow division, now its very decent.

Comment

Bull****...the ref asked Yuri if he wanted to continue and he said yes. Mercante gave big respect to Yuri for giving him a chance. yuri said he wanted to continue. Considering Cotto's past fights, i would flored the guy as quick as i caould too.

You're just another Cotto hating poster and everybody knows it. No way was Foreman going to win that fight. Cotto was outboxing him nicely and won most of the rounds before Yuri's knee gave out.

And why the hell is a guy fighting a championship fight with a freakin' leg brace on?? Yuri was ok, but not what people were hyping him up to be. No excuses. Cotto looked great and did exactly as i predicted...sent him to the canvas in round 8 or 9.

The fight was stopped because Cotto delivered his signature left hook to the body that has sent guys to the canvas. That's what won the fight. He showed no signs of gassing either. he was on his toes and on the prowl. Like the Cotto of old.

Comment

There was still half a fight to go when he suffered the injury. We all know what happens to Cotto in the late rounds, he gasses. And it was his first time fighting at 154. There are still a lot of questions to be answered of Miguel Cotto, this fight did not answer any of them.
              He didn't gass this time, did he?

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                He didn't gass this time, did he?
                Yuri couldn't fight after the 7th. When has Cotto gassed in the past? Rounds 9-12, when was last nights fight stopped? Ok, let me stop....

Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Comment

Yuri couldn't fight after the 7th. Ok, let me stop....

Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
                  Did Cotto look gassed in the 8 or 9th rounds? And arguing with an idiot...lol. You been flamebaiting and posting Cotto hate threads as far as i can remember when i joined this forum.
                  "When has Cotto gassed in the past? Rounds 9-12, when was last nights fight stopped?" It was stopped when Cotto stopped it with that lovely left hook. And he wasn't gassed at all. He carried 154 very well. He could have fought all 12 rounds just fine if Yuri didn't eat the canvas.

Comment

Did Cotto look gassed in the 8 or 9th rounds? And arguing with an idiot...lol. You been flamebaiting and posting Cotto hate threads as far as i can remember when i joined this forum.
                    "When has Cotto gassed in the past? Rounds 9-12, when was last nights fight stopped?" It was stopped when Cotto stopped it with that lovely left hook. And he wasn't gassed at all. He carried 154 very well. He could have fought all 12 rounds just fine if Yuri didn't eat the canvas.
                    Ignore this fool man, he's just a cotto hater

Comment

See:

Lovemore Ndou
                      Shane Mosley
                      Antonio Margarito
                      Joshua Clottey
                      Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X