No announcement yet.

Clinton Woods v Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Woods v Tavoris Cloud

Cloud took a long lay off, but I got him by a late round tko, Clinton woods had a great chin and decent power, but clouds aggressive style will be to much for him, Ive been waiting for cloud to fight for so long, I really hope he wins.

I'm gonna go with the young lion Cloud.

Altough he's been off a year almost he''ll probbaly be too hungry for the old Woods who looked terrible with Tarver and decent with Muriqi.

I'm still shocked how poor Woods performaed with Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
      I'm gonna go with the young lion Cloud.

Altough he's been off a year almost he''ll probbaly be too hungry for the old Woods who looked terrible with Tarver and decent with Muriqi.

I'm still shocked how poor Woods performaed with Tarver.
      co-sign, woods looked terrible in the match up he looked like he had already done 15 rounds. he was lethargic and just never seemed to get off with his punches

i think cloud will be too fresh, too strong and have too much for woods. i see a stoppage coming on

Comment

Cloud is going to be the next Light heavy weight champ.

Comment

This should be a good fight as long as Woods shows up to fight. But I think Cloud wins either way, either in a war if Woods shows up to fight or in one sided fashion if Woods just covers up.

Comment

Cloud will mess Woods up. And if he stops him, that will make a big statement, because the punch resistance of Woods is pretty good. He will have stopped two iron-chin fighters in consecutive fights.

Comment

Working...
            X