No announcement yet.

Which Australian Boxer Frustrates You The Most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Australian Boxer Frustrates You The Most

Im talking about amount of talent with lack of motivation. Mine would have to be Lawrence Tauasa, he has SO much talent, but lets his weight get away from him. I dont no if its his training or what, but he really could make waves back at cruiser/light heavy.

have had a total mind blank somebody help.. the guy who jabbed his way to the most boring win ever on the last mundine undercard.. ill know it as soon as i hear the name.

Comment

Mundine. The press downunder blow so much smoke up his ass.
      Australia's best boxing prospect is Michael Katsidas at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Mundine. The press downunder blow so much smoke up his ass.
        Australia's best boxing prospect is Michael Katsidas at the moment.
        the question was who frustrates you in regards to amount of talent but the lack of its use. We all no you hate mundine and dont care to hear you crap on about it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
          the question was who frustrates you in regards to amount of talent but the lack of its use. We all no you hate mundine and dont care to hear you crap on about it anymore
          Mundine is the most talented boxer in Australia at the moment. But, lacks heart.

Comment

Mundine is the most talented boxer in Australia at the moment. But, lacks heart.
            so what u are saying is really (based on your other posts) that mundine is the most talented boxer in australia, but is also king of the bums, making all australian fighters bums?

Comment

infestacide if you cant see what he is saying you are just stupid... :|

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                have had a total mind blank somebody help.. the guy who jabbed his way to the most boring win ever on the last mundine undercard.. ill know it as soon as i hear the name.
                Jamie Withers? I remember changing the chanel during this fight and watching the NBL which I hate.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                  so what u are saying is really (based on your other posts) that mundine is the most talented boxer in australia, but is also king of the bums, making all australian fighters bums?
                  Sorry, you just don't get it. Mundine is talented and has the ability to beat the all the top fighters out there, but he lacks the heart to do so.

I never said any about all Australian fighters being bums. Mundine just fights a lot of them, instead of fighting real A Class fighters, that's whats so frustrating about him.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                    infestacide if you cant see what he is saying you are just stupid... :|
                    Im not exactly a brain surgeon, but im not stupid, if you read his other posts you will realise what i mean

Sorry, you just don't get it. Mundine is talented and has the ability to beat the all the top fighters out there, but he lacks the heart to do so.

I never said any about all Australian fighters being bums. Mundine just fights a lot of them, instead of fighting real A Class fighters, that's whats so frustrating about him.
                    you are always saying mundine is a joke... lol hypocrasy

Comment

Working...
                    X