i hav statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hav statement

Originally posted by lookin4achamp?
    with all do repsect I speak Arabic, English and little Swahili but I dont have to speak it out in a boxing forum where it is not the topic or act like a ******. please talk sense

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas
      with all do repsect I speak Arabic, English and little Swahili but I dont have to speak it out in a boxing forum where it is not the topic or act like a ******. please talk sense

Comment

dude, um, you got some nuts is all i can say. Don't be surprised if a couple guys in black suits show up at your door within the next few days

do you have a brother named Ileek Muhdeek, or Isheet Mdrurz?....
        Last edited by 6OVER6LORD6; 04-20-2006, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by olympics_glory
          dude, um, you got some nuts is all i can say. Don't be surprised if a couple guys in black suits show up at your door within the next few days

do you have a brother named Ileek Muhdeek, or Isheet Mdrurz?....
          true dat, i would be abit worried bout it if i were him.
          one thing "lookn4champ' got going 4 him, is his academic brains, he knows a **** load of languages, which i respect and shows hes talented in that perspective, but if he didnt act like such a dick, do all this religion crap, he wouldnt be the clown and loner of forum.

Comment

I majored in Linguistics. It has jack **** to do with boxing, though.

Comment

Hey Olympic Glory.........that is some funny ****....straight from a classic SNL show...you made me laugh hard!!!! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The Coagulator
                Hey Olympic Glory.........that is some funny ****....straight from a classic SNL show...you made me laugh hard!!!! thanks

LOL, yup, ROBBY D son lol

Comment

obviously he's just clownin around, dont take him serious. This isn't even this guy's real personality.

Comment

It's still scary!

Comment

Working...
                    X