Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "May 4th, whoever it is, it's going to be an exciting show"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oohh so this the uncut version??? LMAO I knew something was up when I read the censored version... I literally laughed out loud reading some of the stuff he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
      Oohh so this the uncut version??? LMAO I knew something was up when I read the censored version... I literally laughed out loud reading some of the stuff he said.
      lolwut? There's a censored version?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        lolwut? There's a censored version?
        Yea it was posted here a couple of days ago

http:// www. fight hype .com/news/article13717.html

remove the spaces

Comment

I have a bad feeling its going to be Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
            I have a bad feeling its going to be Guerrero.
            It seems even hardcore Floyd fans won't give him a pass for fighting Guerrero. I don't blame them either, it's honestly a pathetic fight.

Comment

I remember earlier Floyd said he had about 5 or 6 fights left. Hopefully it goes Canelo Martinez after I would hope Manny then maybe guerrero, trout, bradley or something like that and call it a career.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
                I remember earlier Floyd said he had about 5 or 6 fights left. Hopefully it goes Canelo Martinez after I would hope Manny then maybe guerrero, trout, bradley or something like that and call it a career.
                It's highly unlikely that he'll fight 5 more times like he said before the Cotto fight. He said he won't be looking to fight strong champions, that's why everyone thinks he's gonna fight Guerrero. I just want him to fight Martinez and Canelo and that's good enough for me. He needs to be tested, he can't expect to be regarded as a legend in the ring if the majority of fans think of him as a coward cherry picker.

Comment

i think hell fight pac in may... and it will still sell

Comment

It wasn't the same Miguel Cotto that fought Austin Trout? Then who the fuck was that, asshole? Talk about a narcissist.

Jeez, then he spouts bullshit that Manny only made $14 million total in his last two fights because that's what the Nevada Commission reports. Hey dumbass, it says $6 million and $8 million on the report because that's what they pay Manny on FIGHT NIGHT not TOTAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                      i think hell fight pac in may... and it will still sell
                      Nah he won't, he relentlessly avoided a faded Pacquiao, and even stated on FH that Pac needs to fight tune ups when asked if Floyd will still push for the mega fight with Pac. It won't happen, Floyd's just not interested.
                      Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      It wasn't the same Miguel Cotto that fought Austin Trout? Then who the fuck was that, asshole? Talk about a narcissist.

Jeez, then he spouts bullshit that Manny only made $14 million total in his last two fights because that's what the Nevada Commission reports. Hey dumbass, it says $6 million and $8 million on the report because that's what they pay Manny on FIGHT NIGHT not TOTAL.
                      He's a narcissist, I agree. I think the issue with him and Pac is that he doesn't like it knowing that a foreigner from a 3rd world country came to his country and made millions from Americans. That really seems to irk him, I'm not sure why though, only a racist would feel that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X