No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez Ticket Sales: Event's Strength on Display

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Hanson View Post
    Chavez Martinez will be a great fight to read about and watch the youtube highlights about 10 minutes after the fight is over....but as far as live action I will be watching the Latino Superbowl of Boxing....Canelo vs Lopez and the tremendous undercard provided for free by the greatest promotional outfit in the world GBP.
    Latino superbowl? This fawkin guy, greatest promotional company on earth, lmMFao!
    Sounds like you are an admirer of mismatches & fishnets or are just too cheap to buy it or have no friends who are ordering it......

Comment

This is good for the sport it sucks that canelo has a fight as well. Ill be tuning in to both cards.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Latino superbowl? This fawkin guy, greatest promotional company on earth, lmMFao!
        Sounds like you are an admirer of mismatches & fishnets or are just too cheap to buy it or have no friends who are ordering it......
        Tbh golden boy cards are usually better then all the others.

Comment

Just checked ticket master and you can buy tickets from $50-$600 5-10 at a time. The $25 dollar ones are the only ones sold out.

You can even buy 20 seats together in the same row for the $200 dollar ones.

Not sure how many they are going to sell since it's still over a month away but no way they already sold 14k and have all those available.

If you don't believe me btw check for yourself.

http://ev2.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...=TM&RDAT=ELIST

Comment

It'll be like Foreman-Frasier again...."Down goes Chavez, down goes Chavez!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              Just checked ticket master and you can buy tickets from $50-$600 5-10 at a time. The $25 dollar ones are the only ones sold out.

You can even buy 20 seats together in the same row for the $200 dollar ones.

Not sure how many they are going to sell since it's still over a month away but no way they already sold 14k and have all those available.

If you don't believe me btw check for yourself.

http://ev2.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...=TM&RDAT=ELIST
              I checked. The $100 seats, the $400 seats, the $600 high center plaza seats, and the $75 center balcony seats are also sold out. (can't buy 2 at a time at least). The only seats left in large quan****** seem to be the 75, 50, and 200 seats. There's still 6500 seats left so you can't really expect to see them all sold out yet.

Comment

anybody who's see me post knows I don't like Bob Arum but this tread has some serious Golden Boy shills.

Chavez vs Martinez is an actual fight. 2 middleweight fighting for the actual middleweight crown.

whereas Canelo vs Lopez is a joke. Maidana vs Soto Karass isn't a mismatch? it'll be fun but unless Maidana is totally shot he's going to win.
                Gonzalez vs de Leon is the only real fight on that card. and since no Mares fight has been announced you know he's going to fight a cab driver.

like I said I don't care for Bob Arum but Golden Boy isn't much better. why are they protecting Canelo? why are they protecting Abner Mares when Chemito Moreno is right there.

they do the same 5hit as Arum.

all I'm saying is when their is a good fight fans should support it because if good fights make money they'll put more on more good fights but as long as nut huggers support any piece of garbage given to them, we'll see more mismatches and BS.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It'll be like Foreman-Frasier again...."Down goes Chavez, down goes Chavez!!!"
                  46 have tried.

Comment

the ppv #'s will be a big surprise jr has a strong fan base...... as well as a haters-fan base who will pay to to see him loose

Comment

Working...
                    X