No announcement yet.

Predictions for To nights Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    That's rich, coming from a dude that backed Margarito even after he committed the cardinal sin in boxing, just because of where he was from.
    It ain't where you from, it's his ability to not back down from fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Down on the cards? But Miguel was down on his knees.
      Don't remember that one or maybe somebody hit you with plaster and that's all you remember.

I remember the beating and owning Cotto was dishing last December resulting in the Margarito on my sig.

How's Khan doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        It ain't where you from, it's his ability to not back down from fighting the best.
        Should of threw away that support when he tried to cheat. There's other fighters that won't back down and do it the right way. Maidana for example is a badass fighter that brings it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Should of threw away that support when he tried to cheat. There's other fighters that won't back down and do it the right way. Maidana for example is a badass fighter that brings it.
          He paid the price for that attempt against a proven cheater didn't he?
          You also fail to see my dogging of Chavez Jr. Damn I'm so pro Mexican.

Comment

Donaire TKO 5 Vazquez Jr

Chavez Jr TKO 10 Rubio

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
              Don't remember that one or maybe somebody hit you with plaster and that's all you remember.

I remember the beating and owning Cotto was dishing last December resulting in the Margarito on my sig.

How's Khan doing?
              Just like Cotto-Mayweather, Margarito-Cotto is only relevant in 2008.

Comment

Yeah OK hahaha.

Comment

It'll be relevant if Miguel taps that ass on May 5.

Comment

So I take it you wont be watching May v. Cotto then. Will you be at some dive bar with Hatton and Calzaghe, snorting coke, plotting on how to make British boxing relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      He paid the price for that attempt against a proven cheater didn't he?
                      You also fail to see my dogging of Chavez Jr. Damn I'm so pro Mexican.
                      What's wrong with Chavez Jr?

Comment

Working...
                      X