No announcement yet.

Klitschko's Should Make a Rap Album To Appeal to Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko's Should Make a Rap Album To Appeal to Americans

They are definitely hotter than the music. Anyone can rap, it helps too if you speak foreign languages like spanish or black etc...because that way you have more words to choose from in the thesaurus. Cant find a rhyme for "rest my soul" just go with Espanol. So make a K2 rap album (sweet rap name by the way), talk about how great they are, maybe a stanza or two about poppin hayden etc... and boom, instant excitement.

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
    They are definitely hotter than the music. Anyone can rap, it helps too if you speak foreign languages like spanish or black etc...because that way you have more words to choose from in the thesaurus. Cant find a rhyme for "rest my soul" just go with Espanol. So make a K2 rap album (sweet rap name by the way), talk about how great they are, maybe a stanza or two about poppin hayden etc... and boom, instant excitement.

Vitaly ia already fun to watch. Its his comp that blows. And if you want to make Wlad exciting than rap isn't the way to go. He should be allowed to wear is full faced football helmet into the ring so he wouldn't be so afraid of getting hit and could unleash some of that talent. Boom, instant excitement!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Vitaly ia already fun to watch. Its his comp that blows. And if you want to make Wlad exciting than rap isn't the way to go. He should be allowed to wear is full faced football helmet into the ring so he wouldn't be so afraid of getting hit and could unleash some of that talent. Boom, instant excitement!!
      Lol, once I re-load, ima send you some green

Comment

Working...
      X