Ex-WWE Star Chyna: "I'm Getting Back Into ****"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-WWE Star Chyna: "I'm Getting Back Into ****"

aHHHhh!

It's been seven years since WWE superstar Chyna released her horrifying sex tape -- and TMZ has learned, she's making a triumphant return to the adult industry ... in an EXTREMELY graphic ****o.

Vivid President Steve Hirsch tells TMZ, Chyna approached him months ago to breathe life into her!! career -- demanding to work with the biggest male **** star in the business.

Steve did her one better ... and hooked her up with the TWO biggest male **** stars in the business -- Evan and Lee Stone -- and together, the threesome shot a gnarly skin flick ... tentatively called "Backdoor into Chyna."

The DVD is set for release in the near future -- and if the title is any indication, Chyna may be riding a wheelchair to the premiere party.

tmz

I've seen some of her XXX vids. She definitely has mental disorders problems just like most people in the XXX industry.
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 05-26-2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

LMFAO @ the last few lines..

She actually did a 2nd one not that long ago which wasn't to bad.. she lost a lot of weight and muscle and no longer looks like a man.

Comment

I bought her One Night in China DVD a few years ago. Looking at that **** I could tell that this broad did some steriods earlier in her life. She has an enlarged clitoris. ****ing disgusting. The only good looking part of her body are her ****.

Comment

She was in pr0n? I did not know that.

I never found her attractive during her WWF days but DAMN she looks hideous now.

Comment

Comment

She's hideous

Comment

Wow, that's a good career move...

Comment

who here thinks this is a step in the right direction for the betterment and evolution of the quality of their adult entertainment?

cuz uhh i've seen a chyna movie and don't think we need a sequel.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X