No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    I've learned one thing.... don't blame someone if someone ELSE is going after them.

I've seen guys flirting with my girl on FB, she obviously doesn't respond... but it's not HER fault if OTHER guys are dropping lines on her FB.

So the guy calling at night, although I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't draw the immediate conclusion of cheating... A guy could of just been drunk, which most likely was the case, and started dialing numbers and didn't care if she had a bf or not... which most guys don't.

Now, the whole turn the phone off before the shower, then back on after... that's suspect.
    what about the "i dont want to get too attached." thing? why wouldn't you want to get attached to the person you love and want to be with?(if thats really the case). to me she doesn't want to get too attach so it will be easier for her to move on to the next guy when he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      This is what I've been thinking. I can't blame her if an old boyfriend or friend is ringing her at night. That I can understand. However, turning her phone off has made me deeply suspicious.

She's rarely on Facebook. But I'm considering having a look through her phone when she's next in the shower.

I've already confronted her, and she showed no signs of lying. I even told her I felt bad about asking and she said I was being silly and that she would have the same thoughts if I received calls at that hour.

The thing is, if she doesn't want to be with me, she doesn't have to. It's not as if I'm a rich man who can give her the world. All I've got is me. If she didn't want to be with me I'm sure she would just say. What has she got to lose by lying to me and playing me along?
      i hear what your saying but the thing is,you are the long term boyfriend and this guy might just be a short term fling,splitting up with you for a fling wouldnt make sense.
      most girls like to have a steady boyfriend,someone who is there so she doesnt feel lonely.if that was some guy hitting on her she could of answered and told him shes with her boyfriend,leave her alone but she didnt,thats not right man.
      its your call mate just be careful

Comment

I'm going on a university exchange - sparked.

She just left mine a few minutes ago.

I asked her to her face and she said - 'it was my friend drunk calling me and nothing more.' I asked her why didn't she just answer the call if it was only her friend an she said 'because it was a drunk call' and she didn't want to answer the phone so late, especially as she was in bed with me.

When I asked her why she switched her phone off before she got in the shower, she said that her phone was playing up (which I can vaguely remember) so she reset it, and turned it on when she got back downstairs.

Regarding why she's been acting distant recently, she said it's because I'm going away soon, treated her like a disposable girlfriend for the first few months of our relationship only starting to be a real bf in the past couple of weeks, and her sister is having a very difficult time and a lot of her time and energy is dedicated to her (which I agree with).

I don't know man. Stuck in two minds right now. I want to believe her, but those calls just don't sit right with me. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt but if anything like this happens again, I'm going to force the issue and take charge of the situation.
        1) Not answering the 7 phone calls around you
        2) Turning her fone off for a few mins whilst she was in the shower
        3) acting distant
        4) not having much sex with you lately
        5) saying that she doesn't want to get attached

All those point towards her cheating.

From your above post it also seems like she has a list of reasons/excuses that she came prepared with. Reason/excuses that she knew you would fall for/understand and therefore believe her. She's mind****ing you dude.

If I was in your shoes I'd leave her.

You have 3 weeks to prepare for your exchange. 5 months of new, hot, horny Uni girls to help you forget all about her. Make the most of it.

Comment

whether she's cheating or not...whether you buy into her reasons or dont...take a look at the big picture man

are you happy?

if you're young and dont have any kids with this girl, its time to be selfish and look out for yourself...this drama is obviously tearing you up inside and to be perfectly honest, its not worth it

your relationship should be one of the bright things in your life...if it's not, its time to move on...whether its your fault or hers...being miserable is a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            whether she's cheating or not...whether you buy into her reasons or dont...take a look at the big picture man

are you happy?

if you're young and dont have any kids with this girl, its time to be selfish and look out for yourself...this drama is obviously tearing you up inside and to be perfectly honest, its not worth it

your relationship should be one of the bright things in your life...if it's not, its time to move on...whether its your fault or hers...being miserable is a waste of time
            Right on brother, righttttttt on!

But as they say, misery loves miserable company.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Right on brother, righttttttt on!

But as they say, misery loves miserable company.

sometimes people are afraid of change and justify things just to avoid change...the bottom line should always be about happiness

Comment

My chick did the same kind of shit with me, and she was cheating on me.

Dump her ass, man.

If you question her, she's just going to lie to you about it, and you'll want to believe her, and it's just a vicious cycle that's going to drive you insane.

Trust me, I know.

Dump her and save yourself the misery.

Comment

I'll lay points on her cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

are you happy?

PREACH mak!

im putting this on my facebook status.

Comment

Last night, when we were both in bed (around 2) my girlfriends phone rang maybe seven times. She refused to answer it, and when I asked her who it was, she said it was her friend who was drunk in town. I saw the caller i.d and it was a boys name. Now, I know she doesn't hang around with a lot of guys, especially when she isn't with her girlfriends, and the two guy friends I know of hers are gay anyway. As a guy, I know that the only time you ring a girl so early in the morning is when you want sex.

In the morning before she went for a shower, I saw her phone was clearly on. She never turns it off.

When she went up for a shower, I picked up her phone to check the time, but couldn't because it was turned off. Now why would a girl turn off her phone just to have a quick shower? As soon as she was dressed I noticed her switch it back on again. She's never had a problem leaving her phone around me before, why is secrecy so important now?

She's been acting a little bit distant lately, and we're seeing less and less of each other. Classic signs right there. On top of this, she's been more reluctant to engage in sex recently, using her period as an excuse. I could understand this if she hadn't had another period only 2 weeks ago when she's supposed to be taking the pill. Apparently her period is messed up.

The thing that bothers me is, she really isn't the kind of girl to cheat. I know that's easy to say, but she just isn't. Still I need to keep an open eye about things.

I want to confront her about it, but don't want to be embarrassed when she gives me a perfectly reasonable explanation for why she's been acting so strangely. On the other hand, I want to finish our relationship and take the high ground.

What do you think guys?
                      You answered your own question only time a guy calls that late is for a booty call.

Comment

Working...
                      X