Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it natural for guys to settle down with larger females?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not a small mexxcican jew.. but when I am in the USA.. i see somoan femles who weigh 250 to 350 lbs, with 22 inch arms arms on the hang, and i know, i am a little man..
    butler would be a baby in a stroller..

when they get into a car, they severly f up the shocks, tires, and mess up the wheel alighment of cars

i like elegant, thin boned wimmin, with big azz and ****
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-15-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

There is that old joke,

What food that makes a woman put on 25lbs in a year just by eating it once.

A Wedding Cake.

Most these women don't start out like that, but after getting a man some of them let themselves go and after children they put on more weight.

Women tend to go for guys bigger than them in height and weight, to make themselves feel small.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        Is it natural for g̶u̶y̶s̶ losers to settle down with larger females?
        Yes. It is.

Comment

My dad told me never worry about the women’s height we all become the same height In bed

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            is this part of life? is this what we're suppose to do? if you look at animals, the females is usually the bigger one while the male is of a smaller size. this applies for almost all animals and fishes. are we as human's being spoiled to be able to pick and choose what we prefer? what is your thoughts on this?
            Animals are animals, but I doubt it being the reason for humans.

Will say though, with age (more time on the planet), the things that attracted you to a woman when you were younger will likely greatly differ when you're older.

With weight/size generally being a lesser factor, you make the right pick for you; if she's bigger, so be it.

Comment

Comparing the modern obesity epidemic to anything in the animal kingdom is silly.

Females are the smaller human gender. They're just absurdly enlarged by modern dietary & lifestyle problems.

Comment

Majority of animal kingdom have larger sized males than females.

guys marrying fatties know what they are getting themselves into.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  For pour men yes ,it is. Not all but generally. Poor men attract fat women. There is always a rich chubby chaser but its pretty rare. People claim blacks love fat woman, but look at all the rich man, how many are married to fat girls?
                  That’s true

Terrence Crawford is one of the exceptions, his wife is a slob

That said, he’s on Top Rank money, if he was on Haymon or DAZN money then she would be long gone.

Comment

Life is far too short to spend it with a fat woman.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      That’s true

Terrence Crawford is one of the exceptions, his wife is a slob

That said, he’s on Top Rank money, if he was on Haymon or DAZN money then she would be long gone.
                      boxers is kinda different compare to basketball, football players... imo, boxers dont have the luxury that these b-ball and football players have with the biiatches. h0ez usually goes for sports players as compare to fighters, etc. h0ez dont usually date boxers/fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X