Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> No way is Golovkin going to fight Charlo next...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> No way is Golovkin going to fight Charlo next...

...why take another tough fight after the beating you just received from Alvarez? There has got to be a bigger money [read properly: less dangerous] option available..

to prove a point that he beat canelo?

Comment

Why wouldn't he fight Charlo? He's due an easier opponent after fighting Jacobs and canelo.

Comment

I will remember this thread

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Why wouldn't he fight Charlo? He's due an easier opponent after fighting Jacobs and canelo.
          You are insane.

Comment

I think there is legs to that potential fight with Murata out in Japan. Big money pay day fighting out there against an easier opponent.

Much props to Golovkin if he takes on Charlo.

Comment

GGG is a free agent. I doubt he goes to PBC. He's going to ESPN or DAZN because Murata and Saunders are easier and more lucrative than Charlo and GGG doesn't need to be the mando to get another Canelo fight, the money (and the favorable card he will surely get) will make him fight GGG a 3rd time.

Comment

He already got that easy opponent against inactive 154 pounder Vanes Martirosyan

Comment

Bumlovkin ain't fighting Charlo next. Bank on it...

Comment

GGG doesn't need Charlo. He can get a 3rd fight with Canelo without facing Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                    X