No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Or PS3???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Or PS3???

Which one do you guys Pick??? Personally for me it is Xbox360 Alll the Waaaay
    Xbox 360
    31.82%
    PS3
    68.18%

The poll is expired.

got them both. ps3 been more reliable to me. xbox's take a **** too many time. ive gone through two. the current being my second. one of my friends (think he just cursed with electronics) has already gone through 5. still got my fat boy ps3. first one still runs great.
    Just depends what games.
    PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 1 and 2. Killzone 2 and MAG are my Favorite games overall.
    and the bluray player gets it a edge for ME.

I play MW2 on xbox 360 though cus a majority of my local buds have a 360. but other than that its ps3 games.

Comment

i like them both the same

Comment

PS3 can do so much more. My vote goes for the PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
          PS3 can do so much more. My vote goes for the PS3.
          What "so much more" can it do Cheetah?

Comment

PC. Anything else is for kids.

Comment

I prefer the ps3 because it does everything i need it to do but 360 has better online expierience

Comment

All have their good and bad points.

XBizzle is well-priced, but online services are not free. Original PS3 60GB was backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games (I wouldn't buy any other version). The new one isn't, since Sony cheaped out on the electronics in order to drop prices. Blu-Ray player is a feather in it's cap. PC is good because each part of the system is replacable as and when newer tech comes out. One GREAT thing about PC gaming is all the mods available for games -- take something like GTA IV. The mods and trainers are incredible. The drawback is the cost, although this isn't fixed because powerful graphics cards and fast RAM and CPU's come down in price after a while, and even mid-range products will play the latest games perfectly. A gfx card such as the ATI HD 5770 will play anything available today on max settings, but it's not an expensive card.

My choice is PC. It's so much more than a gaming machine and I have full control of what components live inside it. If I wanted a console, I'd probably pick the 360. I've spent lots of time on PS3 and 360. The PS3 hasn't impressed me all that much. The 360 is just as good.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                Last edited by S A M U R A I; 02-14-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Samurai is right go for the wii.

Comment

Working...
                  X