View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:43 AM #10
Knuckles Up

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,943,457,888,040.59
Total Points: 2,943,457,919,296.05
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

For me it was the opposite, in highschool i would always get into fights and i hung out with the wrong crowd. Smoked weed, drank 40's and i was always ****ing around in class.

Until i picked up boxing. It tought i was a badass and boxing made me realise that there was people much more badass than me. It helped me a lot, to this day i don't drink, don't smoke and i train religiously.

A part of that was just growing up of course but it's obvious to me that boxing had a huge part in it.
Equilibrium is offline   Reply With Quote