View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 11:59 PM #5
Mother Russia

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,064,955.75
Send a message via ICQ to sukhenkoy Send a message via Skype™ to sukhenkoy

I'm not shy at school, but I just don't feel the need to talk to people if I have nothing to say. You might simply be introverted.

Also, in terms of being popular in the gym, it might simply be because you know you get the respect you want from the people in your gym. At school, you're basically nobody to those outside of your circle of friends. At the gym, it's almost like everyone is a family, and I would think that most respect you for fighting through the training and mental anguish that the sport has to offer.

Do you WANT to be the same at school and outside the gym, or are you simply wondering who else is similar to you?
sukhenkoy is offline   Reply With Quote