Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "I'd Love the Rematch with Garcia more than anything" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan "I'd Love the Rematch with Garcia more than anything" (VIDEO)

Khan says at around 3:30 that he'd love the rematch more than anything, but he's not sure if it'll happen in December or in the fight after that one.

Put a who wins poll up in a sec.
    Danny Garcia by KO/TKO/RTD
    63.77%
    Amir Khan by KO/TKO/RTD
    11.59%
    Danny Garcia by Decision
    1.45%
    Amir Khan by Decision
    21.74%
    Draw
    1.45%

It's over, Khan should rebuild, he will be embarassed again.

Comment

I am still here. Khan got KTFO but still chasing a rematch. That shows you what a fighter he is.

Comment

Bad idea,esp if he is going to change trainers..But hey pride comes before the fall...

Comment

Like I said, I'm not a fan of Khan's but you have got to admire his willingness to fight the best.

Garcia levels him again, but Khan lasts a little longer this time by playing it as safe as he's able.

Comment

not the best idea just now.

Khan has to rebuild, his next fight needs to be against a domestic fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Like I said, I'm not a fan of Khan's but you have got to admire his willingness to fight the best.

Garcia levels him again, but Khan lasts a little longer this time by playing it as safe as he's able.
              You should not admire stupidity, which a rematch with Garcia is...

Comment

guys acting like khan can't beat garcia if he switches up his strategy, like danny is an absolute lock to ko him again whatever he does.

danny the killer.

gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie
                  Where did all Khan fans go? ... Weird
                  I'm a Khan fan.

Khan should be chasing a rematch with this guy if he can't beat the likes of Garcia in a rematch I think it's time for him to call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                    I am still here. Khan got KTFO but still chasing a rematch. That shows you what a fighter he is.
                    IMO it just shows how much of a b i tch khan is...funny how he never gave Maidana the rematch and now he's in the same boat wanting a rematch...or how he never redeemed himself from the prescott loss. Khan is garbage, he's part of todays fighters that want to avoid tough fights in order to look as good as possible to the paying public. If the rematch gets made i hope that danny rips khans jaw off and hands it back to him

Comment

Working...
                    X