Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mexican Rapper Mr Capone-E Ring Walk With Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
    and neither is capone ......
    Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Garcia aint Mexican.
      Yeah I know their trolling Mexicans by calling copone the best Mexican rapper Even tho he pakistani...Mexicans hate copone and they know that

Comment

He is not even Mexican...why do you think he is hanging around Khan you dumb a$$es? Because he is Pakistani like Amir Khan

keep Trolling and trying to build up support for Khan I guess hahaha

Comment

Amir Khan hangs around Mexicans all the time. Capone E is just another Mexican he chills with. Interracial friendships are not illegal.

Comment

These two actually my favorite Capone-E songs:

Comment

All I know is once Angel sees them vato loco walking to the ring wearing matching sombreros his Latino nation dream goes up in smoke. The 100% Mexican Mr Capone E should just grab a pisto and smoke dat fool essa.

Comment

Capone-E is garbage. That s**t he did with Flip.......yeah never again

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post

Given all the talk by Angel Garcia of Latino Pan-Americanism, I wonder how the Garcia camp will come to terms with someone like Capone-E coming out with Khan? I know Capone-E normally does the Khan ring walks but this would be epic if it happened tonight.

Anyone know if Capone-E will be doing the ring walk with Khan or will he just be ring side like usual? Capone-E hangs around with Snoop dog, Lady Pinks and Criminal.

I would love to see Angels face if Khan is walking to the ring with a few Mexican vatos and Capone-E!
                  Mr Capone aint Mexican, he's Arab.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                    Mr Capone aint Mexican, he's Arab.
                    That's like saying Floyd is white.

Comment

Mexican pride represent!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X