Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Films that genuinely make you **** yourself?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    The end of Paranormal activity gave me nightmares for a night or two, that's about it.
    Awww the big baby having little nightmares at night. A-coochi-coo? A boo boo?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

What the hell??? I thought this was Ether

Why you got a Ether style avatar? Son of a...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        The end of Paranormal activity gave me nightmares for a night or two, that's about it.
        Really? I thought that movie was the most boring piece of shit ever. Not scary at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Really? I thought that movie was the most boring piece of shit ever. Not scary at all.
          When they went to bed and the time got around 3:00 A.M, you knew something was going to happen(very predictable) but it still got me..

Comment

When i was a kid i used to watch xfiles and there was this guy called tombs or something he would rip out peoples liver and **** .. scared me bad back then

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                I think it works on certain people. Those with an over active imagination.

Paranormal Activity, although mostly *****ty, and The Blair Witch, and some scenes in the Exorcist, gave me the willies.

Its not what u see, but what u dont. It leaves room for ur imagination to create monsters. My mind is good at that.

Also, the sister with the twisted back in Pet Cemetery.

Comment

Ether[left] runs to Dorian's[right] bedroom after he hears screams. Dorian explains to Ether about his nightmares of Paranormal Activity.

Comment

the only thing that has ever made me anywhere near nerves on a tv screen was in mgs2, when you're playing as raiden holding his balls and teh colonel keeps ringing you to tell you how theirs an error and you gotta turn off the playstation
                    it pissed me off when i found out there was no glitch
                    cuz i ****in fell for it

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I think it works on certain people. Those with an over active imagination.

Paranormal Activity, although mostly *****ty, and The Blair Witch, and some scenes in the Exorcist, gave me the willies.

Its not what u see, but what u dont. It leaves room for ur imagination to create monsters. My mind is good at that.

Also, the sister with the twisted back in Pet Cemetery.
                      Blair Witch was scary as hell when I watched, I was 10. Gave me the creeps with a capital C.

Exorcist...to be honest I use to just watch it cause I had a crush on that girl. Of course not when she's a beast looking thing, when she's normal she's fucking cute. But also the Exorcist is a great movie and a classic.

Comment

Working...
                      X