No announcement yet.

Brad Pitt Fight Club Diet and Workout Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Pitt Fight Club Diet and Workout Routine

Here are the exercises that made up his Fight Club workout.

3 sets of each exercise, taking approximately 60 seconds of rest between each set. Pitt used a weight challenging enough that he could successfully complete 15 reps, no less (with the exception of pushups and pullups), but be fatigued on the last rep. Proper form was maintained throughout.

Monday - Chest

· 25 pushups

· Nautilus chest press

· Nautilus incline press

· Pec deck machine (chest fly)

Tuesday - Back

· 5 pullups

· Seated rows

· Lat pulldowns

· T-bar rows

Wednesday - Shoulders

· Arnold dumbbell press (like a military press, but start the action with palms facing in and end the action with palms facing out)

· Lateral raises

· Front raises

Thursday - Biceps/Triceps

· Nautilus curl machine

· EZ cable curls

· Hammer curls

· Tricep pushdowns

Friday - Cardio

Walking or (preferably) running on the treadmill for 45 minutes at 65% to 75% of your maximum heart rate

Saturday/Sunday – Rest

Nutrition & Diet

Brad's diet is the most important aspect when it comes to getting him in shape for a role. Don't just think he trains hard in the gym, his diet accounts for much of his success in achieving the physique produces. For his Fight Club role Pitt took on a very strict and consistent diet eating six small meals a day which included a Whey Protein Powder and on occasion some protein bars, no other supplements were used by Pitt, however much of his nutrition came from whole foods high in protein like Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Lean Meat, Eggs and Cottage Cheese. Carbohydrates were very clean and included Wholewheats and Grains, Green Vegetables, Oats and Rice Cakes, which were then tapered off in his last two meals of the day.

Breakfast would be: 6 eggs, 6 whites, 7 yellow and 75g of oatmeal with raisins. Occasionally Pitt would replace the eggs with a Protein Shake if his schedule was tight.

Midmorning snack: Tinned Tuna in Wholewheat Pitta Breads

Lunch: 2 x Chicken Breasts, 75-100g Brown Rice or Pasta and green veggies

Mid-afternoon snack [Pre-Workout]: protein bar or Whey Protein Shake and a Banana

Post Workout: Whey Protein Shake and a Banana

Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad.

Evening Snack: Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or Low Fat Cottage Cheese (Slow Release Protein)

What you make of it?

[IMG]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/AtzenPower507/****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      [IMG]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/AtzenPower507/****.jpg[/IMG]
      haha but could you do it?

Comment

Shit's weak man.

Why would anyone strive to be skinny. Dude weighed like 150 for that movie. Lol. No guy should want to weigh 150 unless he's a fighter.

Comment

I doubt that is really what he did. Anyway, he was skinny as **** in that movie and a lot of the "ripped" look had more to do with the way the film was lit than anything else.

BTW, gay thread.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            I doubt that is really what he did. Anyway, he was skinny as **** in that movie and a lot of the "ripped" look had more to do with the way the film was lit than anything else.

BTW, gay thread.
            You know you couldn't do this ****.

Comment

dont forget he has the genes of an ectomorph

the most important thing of all

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                haha but could you do it?
                You mean could I train arms on a separate day and completely ignore legs? Yeah, I could do that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                  Shit's weak man.

Why would anyone strive to be skinny. Dude weighed like 150 for that movie. Lol. No guy should want to weigh 150 unless he's a fighter.
                  Didn't this used to be a boxing site?

Comment

that looks like an incredibly easy workou. what am i missing?

Comment

Working...
                    X