Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Collins (boxer) - RIP [LOADED GLOVES VICTIM)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    the last thing a pacfan should be talking about is how another boxer died from being cheated when yalls hero dont want to undergo full OST
    please name me one professional fighter that is undergoing "full" OST.

Ill wait.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
      Jokin?Or....?
      No, im serious. I trained and live right next to the Morris Park Boxing Gym which actually burned down a couple months ago(rebuilt) and he was always there since he lived there. I mean nobody ever talked about that one fight when i was there and only found out when i saw the Doc HBO.

But he is that average Puerto Rican guy whos always dressed in PR clothing and cracks jokes like the rest of the guy there.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
        I'm sure you might have heard of this, but just in case you haven't...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1207649/
        Actually thats not it. Its been reanamed "assualt in the ring"

Comment

Luis Resto is a **** and Panama Lewis is the slimiest piece of **** to come to the sport, how he wasn't / isn't banned from boxing I'll never know.

R.I.P Billy Collins.

Comment

Collins killed himself but it is fucked up what Resto did.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Luis Resto is a **** and Panama Lewis is the slimiest piece of **** to come to the sport, how he wasn't / isn't banned from boxing I'll never know.

R.I.P Billy Collins.
              He was and is still banned for life and also served like 4.5 years in jail

But when you ban a trainer, what does the ban actually do? All it does is prevent the trainer from being in the fighters corner during the fight.

I know he trained Judah for the Cotto fight and still continues to train fighters

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                He was and is still banned for life and also served like 4.5 years in jail

But when you ban a trainer, what does the ban actually do? All it does is prevent the trainer from being in the fighters corner during the fight.

I know he trained Judah for the Cotto fight and still continues to train fighters
                Yeah I know he's banned from ringside, should be banned full stop but can't really stop him from going to the gym I suppose.

Comment

Margarito should retire now. His lucky he didn't go to jail like Luis Resto. Margarito and his corner-man who put the loaded gloves should go to Jail for assault. Miguel Cotto must file a law suit against this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                    Yeah I know he's banned from ringside, should be banned full stop but can't really stop him from going to the gym I suppose.
                    Yes exactly, you cant have him followed by someone to make sure he doesnt train anyone.

And yes he has done many questioned thing, mostly notebly the Proyer-Arguello bottle incident

Comment

RIP Billy. You are loved and missed.

Comment

Working...
                      X