• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye Vs. Wlad: fight plans

agree with me,
    or disagree

Haye fight plan should be:
    try to outwork wlad. haye should use his youth against wlad, cuz wlad is 35 already. haye should outwork wlad, make the pase high, wlad isnt used to this.
    Haye should also tie up Wlads right hand after he's done with a one two.
    haye should try to counter off the jab, but if he cant, then just block it, but watch for the right, when he circles, circle to the right.
    haye must be first, he has an edge in speed, land a 2 or three then get out, and if wlad makes it so you cant get out, tie up his right, because wlad's right is dangerous.

Wlad's fight plan should be:
    for the first 1 or 2 rounds be VERY defenceive, becase haye wants an early knockout, so let him tire a bit.
    after that start pumping that jab, keep it at your distance, try to keep him of you and make it a boxing match. learn from your expireance, use your physical size to push or lean on haye to tire him, or get him off you, dont allow him to pressure you, use your size and streangth.

what do you guys think there fight plans should be?

.b.u.m.p.....

Comment

Wlad's not 35

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
        Wlad's not 35
        33, im srry.

Comment

There is nothing Haye can do. The only choice is between taking a slow beating and getting knocked out early.

Haye might not land a single scoring punch

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            There is nothing Haye can do. The only choice is between taking a slow beating and getting knocked out early.

Haye might not land a single scoring punch
            no, he'll make a fight of it, i think ultimently he'll lose, but i think it'll be interesting.

Comment

Comment

I think Haye should try to stay in the fight until round 5,when Wlad begins to get tired and then go for the KO.

If Im Haye Im working on my head movement and defensive strategies moreso than punching a heavy bag.

Comment

at this time, i may change before fightnight
                  but imo haye comes right out the gate at wlad.
                  trying to throw wlad off gameplan. CHOOSING the right distance
                  to work offense. i think hayes fast enough to improve on cottos against marg lightning quik calculated sprinting in there and unloading then getting the hell out .
                  none of this staying in front plodding iggie truth crap with haye.
                  everytime wlad throws a jab make him pay with a bodyshot.

haye theres nothing wrong with fighting dirty in this situation. forearm on side of jaw or on adams apple. kidney blows, i mean it. you have to throw him off game plan and get him into the late rounds ahuffin an a puffin.
                  make him pay with bodyshots when he trys to hug. forget about the head,its too small.
                  your going to have to reach way back and be able to successfully go on auto-pilot when hurt. and dang no newbie mistakes...
                  when taking a knee stay down and take the full count, blah blah.
                  i swear i don't think it would take much to emberras wlad if someone would just hit him then get out of there. man i know thats a simpleton
                  i don't know... there has to be changes to take this hvyt division out of the circus mode!

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
                    at this time, i may change before fightnight
                    but imo haye comes right out the gate at wlad.
                    trying to throw wlad off gameplan. CHOOSING the right distance
                    to work offense. i think hayes fast enough to improve on cottos against marg lightning quik calculated sprinting in there and unloading then getting the hell out .
                    none of this staying in front plodding iggie truth crap with haye.
                    everytime wlad throws a jab make him pay with a bodyshot.

haye theres nothing wrong with fighting dirty in this situation. forearm on side of jaw or on adams apple. kidney blows, i mean it. you have to throw him off game plan and get him into the late rounds ahuffin an a puffin.
                    make him pay with bodyshots when he trys to hug. forget about the head,its too small.
                    your going to have to reach way back and be able to successfully go on auto-pilot when hurt. and dang no newbie mistakes...
                    when taking a knee stay down and take the full count, blah blah.
                    i swear i don't think it would take much to emberras wlad if someone would just hit him then get out of there. man i know thats a simpleton
                    i don't know... there has to be changes to take this hvyt division out of the circus mode!
                    to summarize what you said, you think haye should make it a dog fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X