El Majá KO, Play of the Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Majá KO, Play of the Day

Great KO from Friday Night Fights.

He got up before the count and appeared to be ready, just another home town cooking.

Comment

I been there...the guy sitting in front of me was trying to bet 2:1 in favor of the other guy...I was like WTF...the KO was beautiful I hope to see him back in the ring soon...he have potential..

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        He got up before the count and appeared to be ready, just another home town cooking.
        You are a stupid hater..the guy was woking wobble to his corner...the doctor ask him where he was and he had to think to remember..he got extensive medical aid..

Comment

Hello, little man with big inferiority complex. Your boyfriend ran away with a Cuban mulata?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            You are a stupid hater..the guy was woking wobble to his corner...the doctor ask him where he was and he had to think to remember..he got extensive medical aid..
            relax just my opinion both were undefeated he beat the count showed no signs he couldn't continue. Yeah at the corner he was slow to answer question shit he just been put on his ass, of course he a lil wozzy. But at the time he did everything he was supposed to do to show the ref he can continue. Im just saying since they both undefeated should have let it go on but hey just my opinion dont get your feelings hurt over it.

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
            Hello, little man with big inferiority complex. Your boyfriend ran away with a Cuban mulata?
            says the man who follows me in every thread lol.

Comment

says the man who follows me in every thread lol.
              Hey, little man, you came into MY thread. Jajajajjaajajajaj. You got owned, I'm your daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                Hey, little man, you came into MY thread. Jajajajjaajajajaj. You got owned, I'm your daddy.
                I came into your thread to talk boxing, not to get into a bickering convo with you, you want my attention whore leave me a comment on my profile page bitch and ill get back to you ASAP.

Comment

I came into your thread to talk boxing, not to get into a bickering convo with you, you want my attention whore leave me a comment on my profile page bitch and ill get back to you ASAP.
                  You were not talking boxing, puńal, you were talking hate, pinche joto de mierda.

Comment

Working...
                  X