No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    can anyone really dispute this? .... the bias displayed by Americans/HBO is beyond disgraceful. Remember the hype with Seth Mitchell?
    Their comments are going to be "you're racist" followed by more waaa waaa waaaa while sporting Broner/Floyd AVs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Their comments are going to be "you're racist" followed by more waaa waaa waaaa while sporting Broner/Floyd AVs.
      I agree that Wlad is >than Floyd or at least equal too.

But for you to downgrade Lennox is a bit pathetic.

They are both HW AtG'S. To call Lewis a bum.. means you are blind and probably hate Lewis because he's black.

Despite the fact he's a totally different kind compare to Floyd or Broner..
      He's not even American.
      Of course to someone like you they all the same so I wont even bother explaining the differences to a bigot.

Comment

Oh and if he was constantly in trouble with the law by fighting and beating women as well as talking WWE style, his status would be even more legendary.
        An excellent point. Wladimir, err, Dr. Klitschko has a PhD, plays chess, and donates to numerous charities but wife-beaters/tax evaders like Floyd get worshiped. What kind of sick world do we live in???

Comment

The HBO Hype Machine is too blame for a lot of fighters getting overrated IMO

Tyson = more hype then substance

Cotto = Mediocre Fighter who gets looked at like a ''legend''

Whilst a Truly ATG in Wlad gets little to No attention and RESPECT due to HBO's low coverage of them

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            I agree that Wlad is >than Floyd or at least equal too.

But for you to downgrade Lennox is a bit pathetic.

They are both HW AtG'S. To call Lewis a bum.. means you are blind and probably hate Lewis because he's black.

Despite the fact he's a totally different kind compare to Floyd or Broner..
            He's not even American.
            Of course to someone like you they all the same so I wont even bother explaining the differences to a bigot.
            No I think he's great but not as great as people make him out to be.

FYI I do know he's British as you can see I corrected my comment before you posted your comment.

Comment

How would
              Evander Holyfield
              Razer Ruddock
              Prime Andrew Golota
              Vitali Klitschko
              David Tua
              Frank Bruno
              Tony Tucker

do against
              Tony Thompson
              Maruiz Wach
              Chris Byrd
              Sam Peter
              David Haye
              Ruslan Chagev
              Joan Cruiserweight Mormeck?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                An excellent point. Wladimir, err, Dr. Klitschko has a PhD, plays chess, and donates to numerous charities but wife-beaters/tax evaders like Floyd get worshiped. What kind of sick world do we live in???
                Don't forget RACIST people like Floyd and Broner. Their fans forgive them for their racism which is pathetic yet they wanna ride their high horses on here.

Comment

No I think he's great but not as great as people make him out to be.

FYI I do know he's British as you can see I corrected my comment before you posted your comment.
                  Yes I apologize about that. ignore earilier comments.

Let's not digress ... that was my bad.

I will go on to talk about Wlad vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                    i do think RACE has something to do with people downplaying him

i mean Tyson is looked like a GOD even though his resume is **** and he always lost every time he stepped up in competition Whilst Wlad has been a DOMINATE Champ
                    I think there's a pro-American bias, of course, but a bias based on race?

Why would the US media prefer black fighters over white fighters?

Comment

Wladimir is a greater fighter than Floyd.

He have faced more adversities and came back from them.

You never know what Floyd is made of.. he didn't fight Margarito Paul Williams Prime Cotto or Prime Pacquaio and he most likely will not go up to fight Martinez.

If Wlad was in the 90's he would have went against Lewis-Bowe-Holyfield-Tyson could he win. Who knows but 100% HE will go for it.

If Floyd was in the 80's he would still be at 130.

Comment

Working...
                      X