Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no sense of accomplishment in life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This semester I got a 3.8 GPA overall. That is by far my biggest accomplishment in life, being a lazy C level student with potential to be greater my whole life before college I thought I did horribly, because I slacked a lot and gave in half assed essays and only studied for exams the day before tests. Turns out I got A minuses and A's anyway.

About volunteering, yeah do that. It must feel good. I've always wanted to volunteer at animal shelters, especially for dogs. I love dogs and would do that for free. Plus you're making a difference in a living things life. I've never got around to getting in a shelter as a volunteer because the process is too much and i'm too lazy.

I think the problem is when you accomplish something, you kinda want more and you get greedy and want to accomplish even more. You want to keep going and going like a drug dealer. You hit the big time, you made enough drug money to live comfortably the rest of your life and have your kids live comfortably, but you keep going. It's the case with my uncles/cousins, they wanted more and more until they get caught cause no amount of money was ever enough. In this case, you're already in University and are about to graduate from what i'm reading, that is quite an accomplishment. You think everybody does that? But you want more and more, you want to save the world from what i'm reading in your post. You're gonna keep going until you just burn yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      . Maybe I should do so volunteering in the summer holidays. I don't even have a significant accomplishment to date.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post

That may be the case, I do Olympic weight lifting and tend to have somewhat of a bland diet comprising of basically chicken, porridge and milk.
        Good luck homie. And, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          You may be suffering from depression. Go to the doctor, it could be something as small as a vitamin deficiency.

A cousin of mine went through the same thing and was good within a few days after going to the doctor. He did a Complete Blood Count and recommended my cousin take Krill Oil three times a day, B-complex twice a day, and Zinc before going to bed.

Might sound weird but it worked for him.
          That's some good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
            That's some good advice.
            Thanks, just passing it along. It's crazy how your mood can be affected by something you didn't even think your body needed, or lacked of.

Comment

People still eat porrige?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Thanks, just passing it along. It's crazy how your mood can be affected by something you didn't even think your body needed, or lacked of.
                Whats a krill oil?

Comment

Working...
                X