Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Psychologically, KO Will Haunt Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac does seems to have lost a step in the last few yrs , but he is a great fighter with alot of heart. He can quit if he wants to he will always be a hero to me . Hat's off to JMM he caught him with the perfect punch at the perfect time . Oscar I love him too but it's not his place to make such a statement , you expect that kind of mess from Fearweather ? my super fight would be mayweather vs Canelo , wilder vs tyson fury and Pac vs bradley all on the same card , I'd pay 70 bucks to see that !

Comment

• After the ko. Expect to see a better Pacquiao in defense like the one who fought Oscar. I want the new Pacquiao to fight like that.

Comment

• Pacman is a Fighter, he will comeback and fight again. He was doing good in that fight clearly inflicting damage to Marquez face before he was put to sleep!

A 5th Fight is still look good, but, only if both Fighters agree! Psychologically, it won’t affect Pacman, as he has shown his Faith in God after the fight.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks it will not play on his mind is stupid
          He will be very tentative with his attacks
          Pacquiao is nearing the end and I doubt he would do any better in a 5th fight with Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            lmao.......no way to recover from that type of embarrassment.
            Both of them should retire let the dust settle the in a few years people will finally stop *****ing and realize that they got to witness two hof fighters at there peak.I'm not old enough for the hearns hagler etc era. kind wish I was bit older when I hear others talk bout the fight from memory oh well thank god for you tube. But this is my era I saw live and some kid one day will wishing the same thing.sorry for the rabble !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              Not every fighter has a mental meltdown due to a KO loss. Oscar is projecting his feelings after his beating on to Pacquiao. The fact is, they are not the same fighter.
              Oscar Never said he'd have a meltdown. he simply said it will be very hard to fully recover Psychologically...and it will. Its a boxing fact. name 1 fighter who came back after a brutal KO and was as good as before? You cant cause it just doesnt happen.

Comment

• Oscar must know

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Not every fighter has a mental meltdown due to a KO loss. Oscar is projecting his feelings after his beating on to Pacquiao. The fact is, they are not the same fighter.
                  I have to agree with this. Duran came back fine, Ezzard Charles after Walcott, Hearns, Lewis, and Henry Armstrong I believe, there have been plenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
                    Oscar Never said he'd have a meltdown. he simply said it will be very hard to fully recover Psychologically...and it will. Its a boxing fact. name 1 fighter who came back after a brutal KO and was as good as before? You cant cause it just doesnt happen.
                    mental meltdown=psychological issues. are you a stupid troll?

Lennox Lewis.

Take your smarmy ass back to the lab.

Comment

• That KO will only help Manny fight smarter next time out.

Comment

Working...
                      X