Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao dropped to Number 7 on ESPN P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao dropped to Number 7 on ESPN P4P list!!

Alot has recently changed in the last few years, Manny Pacquiao was once seen as the sports number 1 premier fighter, ranked number 1 virtually throughout all major boxing outlets.

However nowadays Manny Pacquiao is not even ranked in the top 5 P4P in most outlets.

ESPN has dropped Manny Pacquiao to the 7th ranked fighter.

1. Floyd Mayweather
    2. Andre SOG Ward
    3. Sergio King Marvilla Martinez
    4. Juan Marquez
    5. WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO
    6. Nonito Donaire
    7. Manny Pacquiao

Is there anyone Pacquiao can climb back up in the world of Boxing?? Stay tuned to find out.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...d-pound-boxers

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

O well I was surprised dude was even in the top 5 for so long. Beating up on past prime, weigh drained, just cause of their name isnt P4P qualification to me.

Comment

About time!!

Everyday I hear about Pacquiao, nobody talks about him at work, they talk about Ward now..lol

Comment

Only to number 7?? He should be dropped further. He hasn't done anything meaningful in years.

Comment

That high? Smh.

Comment

yea, I feel bad for the Pacfans

Comment

Much too high......epsn is ran by a bunch of pac-tards. Name one fighter in the history of the sport that has loss three times in a row, twice to a career sfw and another to a smaller jww and still be in the top ten? Teddy atlas is the only respectable guy at espn when it comes to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Only to number 7?? He should be dropped further. He hasn't done anything meaningful in years.
                you got him confused with floyd.

In years ...5 years - 4 fights!
                JMM made him move up two divisions and cheated him on weight!:WORD:

Grandpa Mosley...Can barely beat b class fighters! Past Prime!:WORD:

Ortiz... Sucker Punched for the win! Woo Woo Woo! :WORD:

Cotto...Slow at 154 and waaay past his prime. (busted Floyd up) But still a dead horse! :WORD:

i guess wins like these get you P4P great! heheheheheee!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  you got him confused with floyd.

In years ...5 years - 4 fights!
                  JMM made him move up two divisions and cheated him on weight!:WORD:

Grandpa Mosley...Can barely beat b class fighters! Past Prime!:WORD:

Ortiz... Sucker Punched for the win! Woo Woo Woo! :WORD:

Cotto...Slow at 154 and waaay past his prime. (busted Floyd up) But still a dead horse! :WORD:

i guess wins like these get you P4P great! heheheheheee!
                  I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                    About time!!

Everyday I hear about Pacquiao, nobody talks about him at work, they talk about Ward now..lol
                    what? you hear everyday about Pac and nobody talks about him? lol! make up your mind! lol

anyway, why Donaire is slipping p4p even he fights 4 times this year and he KO his last 2 opponents??

Comment

Working...
                    X