Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Bradley Challenge: Eyes Pacquiao, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Rios is ducking Bradley
    LMFAO! Get the fuk outtah here with that ****! Bradley is the biggest ducker out there. Fuk Bradley, he aint ****! Lol.

Comment

I don't blame Rios, I mean why fight Bradley when you are getting Pac? No need because what would happen if Rios loses to Bradley? That means he would lose out of the Pac sweepstake.

Comment

Rios is a tough guy and an exciting fighter.I just don't think he is in the same league with Bradley. He wants the big payday against Manny like everyone else, but Manny would ruin his career. He is tailor made for Manny. He would pound him worst than he did Margarita. It would make more sense for him to fight Bradley to determine who fights Manny next. But the truth is, Manny, Bradley, and Marquez beats the hell out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Rios is ducking Bradley
          Rios just moved up from lightweight to jr. welterweight..he can't just move up right away to welterweight to fight Timothy "No-Risk Low-Reward" Bradley..haha..bradley is a legitimate welterweight..whereas pacquiao is just about Rios' own size..

Comment

God........Pacquiao, if he beats Marquez, is going to f**k Rios up.

Comment

Tim should try to fight 3 times next year and get that Pac fight as far in the rear view as possible.

Comment

I was hoping for Bradley-Guerrero but that won't happen. Tim just needs to get away from Top Rank now. I understand why he went with them, because he was able to get the Pac fight. But honestly he could have went to Golden Boy, which would put him in line for Floyd, and Golden Boy controls 140-154 basically.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I was hoping for Bradley-Guerrero but that won't happen. Tim just needs to get away from Top Rank now. I understand why he went with them, because he was able to get the Pac fight. But honestly he could have went to Golden Boy, which would put him in line for Floyd, and Golden Boy controls 140-154 basically.
                  IDK what his deal with them is like I can't remember. How long is it for?

If they're not going to use him for a big fight, then he should take advantage of their matchmakers for now - TR is still good at making their guys look good so just fight whoever for now just do it as often as possible. Peterson wasn't that bad of a choice, I liked that first fight - he would have looked good. Just getting 1 fight under his belt will go along way for him tho

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    IDK what his deal with them is like I can't remember. How long is it for?

If they're not going to use him for a big fight, then he should take advantage of their matchmakers for now - TR is still good at making their guys look good so just fight whoever for now just do it as often as possible. Peterson wasn't that bad of a choice, I liked that first fight - he would have looked good. Just getting 1 fight under his belt will go along way for him tho
                    I have no idea. I hope not too long, because Top Rank is a sinking ship at those weights. They have Pacquiao, Rios, Alvarado, Vanes at 154, and not much else. Vargas and Solomon (who never fights anymore).

Comment

Am told by good source from Boxingscene that Bradley has one fight left with Top rank, But Arum has come out and said Bradley has 2 years left with him, But I alway thought he only signed a 3 fight deal with Arum (Again this is according to Boxingscene poster who supports Bradley), I hope he finishes his career deal with Arum soon and then go on to do his own thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X