No announcement yet.

Move over Broner. Here comes Benavidez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Ill be modest and not give you one of his KO fights.
    Really appreciate the vid. Alright, Im a fan. The guy definitely knows how to keep distance, and uses effective pressure. Surprised at the hand speed. Could definitely give Broner problems, but how does he react to someone with speed and movement? Not saying Broner's a mover, but he does have speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      He needed a thesis statement to draw us in, lmao!
      Looks like it worked, you're all flocking in here like ants.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
        I didnt say there was anything wrong with the guy. Comparing him to a guy who is fighting for Championship belts is ridiculous. And yes Broner knocks out Benavidez at this point
        Ah there we go. And you're basing your prediction exactly on what? Rounds fought? Like I said, isn't comparing what we do around here all the time?
        Prospects, lmao.
        He needed a thesis statement to draw us in, lmao!
        Man, you gotta be the most useless poster on these forums. With your b1tch ass cheerleader posts from the side. :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
          Really appreciate the vid. Alright, Im a fan. The guy definitely knows how to keep distance, and uses effective pressure. Surprised at the hand speed. Could definitely give Broner problems, but how does he react to someone with speed and movement? Not saying Broner's a mover, but he does have speed?
          Broner is definitely not a mover and we'll see how he (Benavidez) deals with his opponents speed when he steps up. But the same could be said about Broner no? How will he deal with someone who could pressure (we seen this already), who could counter also and uses his distance very well along with power and good hand speed? And let's not forget the dude's height which I guess goes along with his distance.

Comment

Benavidez will be brought along fairly slowly for the next year or two. He has very little experience but has some great natural talent.

He is one of Top Ranks development fighters. Say what you want about top rank, but they know how to make and mold talent. No other American promotional team can compete with them in that aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Benavidez will be brought along fairly slowly for the next year or two. He has very little experience but has some great natural talent.

He is one of Top Ranks development fighters. Say what you want about top rank, but they know how to make and mold talent. No other American promotional team can compete with them in that aspect.
              I can agree with that but some times they can over do it and do it TOO slowly. There's no rush with Benavidez tho, only 20 years old and he's Mexican. Keep show casing his great talent and the followers will come along, that's for sure.

Comment

Broner is definitely not a mover and we'll see how he (Benavidez) deals with his opponents speed when he steps up. But the same could be said about Broner no? How will he deal with someone who could pressure (we seen this already), who could counter also and uses his distance very well along with power and good hand speed? And let's not forget the dude's height which I guess goes along with his distance.
                True that. True that.

Comment

Ah there we go. And you're basing your prediction exactly on what? Rounds fought? Like I said, isn't comparing what we do around here all the time?

Man, you gotta be the most useless poster on these forums. With your b1tch ass cheerleader posts from the side. :gay:
                  You'll never get respect from boxing fans you degenerate, lmao.

Comment

Everyone here already knows how stupid and biased you are. No one here respects your opinion.

Comment

Why would I care about someone's respect who I don't even know? Especially yours. Im not here to make friends bro, Im here to discuss boxing. Something you apparently can't do. Now go on and crawl back to the hole you came from.

Comment

Working...
                      X