Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much for Broner being overhyped and Alexander being crap, right???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Broner will get knocked out as soon as he steps up.

He already lost to Ponce
    You obviously havent got the capability to judge fights as they happen. Pacman vs Marquez i can understand but no way did Ponce beat Broner! As for him getting knocked out, any boxer has the chance of getting clocked! But he may get knocked out at 130, nothing saying he will only get knocked out at higher weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      Broner fights more midgets than Donaire
      Allegedly, they weighed around the same coming to the ring.

I don't know how true that is, though.

Someone said they were a few Lbs apart in the RBR thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
        You obviously havent got the capability to judge fights as they happen. Pacman vs Marquez i can understand but no way did Ponce beat Broner! As for him getting knocked out, any boxer has the chance of getting clocked! But he may get knocked out at 130, nothing saying he will only get knocked out at higher weights.
        I remember that being a close fight, where if Ponce got the nod, I wouldn't have been mad. I think I had him winning too (maybe). Anyways, the way Broner is fighting, I really don't think he'll ever get KO'ed.

Comment

I would love to see floyd take broner under his wing and really show him how to box and use all the right tools seriously...and if broner is fighting bums then what is jccjr fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
            Totally agree! Do you think Gamboa beats Rios? I cant see it. Rios is a beast.
            I'm a big Rios fan, but I think Gamboa is going to beat him a lot easier than some think. As long as he carries the weight fine, he'll out box Brandon. Way too much speed for Rios to deal with. That being said, if Rios can time Gamboa jumping in and out, and catch him, it could get real interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              I was never high on Broner or Devon but I have to give credit where its due... to BRONER. Alexander on the other hand can suck a d1ck, he was punchin and grabbing and even punching while holding, shoving Maidana back with his forearms/elbows and Steve Smoger stood idlely by: was the first time I ever agreed with harold letterman when he said smoger was doing a terrible job smh
              And Maidana has always fought clean? You gotta do what you have to, i suppose you didnt see maidana using his head to get on the inside? Alexander outclassed Maidana tonight, stop hating.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I remember that being a close fight, where if Ponce got the nod, I wouldn't have been mad. I think I had him winning too (maybe). Anyways, the way Broner is fighting, I really don't think he'll ever get KO'ed.
                Ponce's punch output made it look closer than what it was, Broner was always in control.

Comment

Broner is TALENTED. Hope to see him in there with more of a lion.

Comment

Did not read but yes to your thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                      I'm a big Rios fan, but I think Gamboa is going to beat him a lot easier than some think. As long as he carries the weight fine, he'll out box Brandon. Way too much speed for Rios to deal with. That being said, if Rios can time Gamboa jumping in and out, and catch him, it could get real interesting.
                      I personally think that choosing Rios as your first fight at the weight is a huge risk. Brandon is used to the weight and with his nutrition regime completely changing i think gamboa is in for a tough night. If Gamboa can keep Rios on the outside then he is favourite but rios walks through big punchers and think gamboa wont be able to keep him at bay. Especially as he decided not to fight a few other opponents to tune his body at the weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X