Collapse
No announcement yet.

Len Blavatnik pulls personal funding for DAZN. Seeks $500 mil from investors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reality is all of these channels including PBC and ESPN plus are doing bad. It comes down to they are simply overpaying Fighters way too much then they generate.

Comment

I never understood how they can give these big contracts and come up profitable. Never made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Being on the forum awhile now it’s basically clear those who talk business on here have very little educational structure ,and reading itself on here is a struggle let alone having to know what they are reading if it requires some intelligence . Ha
        Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        MCC is a ****ing manipulator and many still fall for his crap. He's some shady dude for sure.
        ... let the dude alone!... just watch him and let him be...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh View Post
          The reality is all of these channels including PBC and ESPN plus are doing bad. It comes down to they are simply overpaying Fighters way too much then they generate.
          Why do people keep saying that when I've posted info that proves the exact opposite?

Comment

Being on the forum awhile now it’s basically clear those who talk business on here have very little educational structure ,and reading itself on here is a struggle let alone having to know what they are reading if it requires some intelligence . Ha
            Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            MCC is a ****ing manipulator and many still fall for his crap. He's some shady dude for sure.
            This is an old topic. I bumped it because so many people were saying I'm wrong. Now Hauser comes out and says the same thing and people believe him. Guess he has the complexion for protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              This is an old topic. I bumped it because so many people were saying I'm wrong. Now Hauser comes out and says the same thing and people believe him. Guess he has the complexion for protection.
              For what it's worth, I think you have more credibility than Hauser does

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                For what it's worth, I think you have more credibility than Hauser does
                LOL, hes a charlatan. His cut and paste skills are second to none though, I'll give him that

Comment

Nobody has educational structure like you oh wise one.
                  Ha (mandatory singular laugh)

But why hearn looking to bump the price to fifty bucks a month doe ?

Eddie Hearn wants DAZN to increase US monthly subscription to US$50

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/eddie-hearn-dazn

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez View Post
                    Nobody has educational structure like you oh wise one.
                    Ha (mandatory singular laugh)

But why hearn looking to bump the price to fifty bucks a month doe ?

Eddie Hearn wants DAZN to increase US monthly subscription to US$50

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/eddie-hearn-dazn
                    What he's suggesting here is keep the $100 yearly option, but make it $50 a month if fans want to go month-to-month (so they dont just watch the big fight and cancel).

I think that's actually a pretty solid idea that DAZN will explore adopting once they've grown a bit more.

Comment

Say what you want but Dazn only has 800k US subscribers total.

160k are on the $99 yearly
                      640k are monthly let’s say 500k keep it all 12 months @ $20 per month

160k x $99 = $15.8 Million
                      500k @ $20 x 12 months = $120 million

So that’s roughly $136 million in yearly revenue before expenses.

2 Canelo PPVs at $79.99 a year that sell 1 millions buys = $160 million yearly before expenses.

The people behind Dazn are fricken morons.

Comment

Working...
                      X