Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post

Only P4P NSB Big dogs know what’s up!
    And you know it you limey piece of ****

Wish UK fans could revert back to pre-Josh hysteria levels. You used to be a leveled headed savvy bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      With all the people saying it was a bad performance and blaming it on illness, they should have just run with that.
      I don't think he looked bad in the fight but if I was catching all that flack, I might not argue against illness rumors.

And, don't give me this nonsense about him needing to look vulnerable to draw in opponents.
      He just looked bad and hurt. I say hang em up ggg

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Just because GGG says he wasn't hurt don't mean the video and pictures lie. Video of a fighter getting lifted off his feet and knees buckled and face looked busted up after the fight are all lies too? To what degree GGG was hurt and if he was ever in danger of going down is a different question and something I am not suggesting.
        The video clearly shows ggg was wobbled in the brook fight I’m just surprised that canelo a bigger puncher coldnt wobble him

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post

Wish UK fans could revert back to pre-Josh hysteria levels. You used to be a leveled headed savvy bunch
          I thought he was black lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I thought he was black lol
            Pretty sure he is just like I am. Who cares anyway

Comment

bringing up a thread where Golovkin and his camp did nothing but deny he was sick.

What’s the point of that?

Comment

I was complimenting and saying your quote was P4P Top Dog you dummy

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Oleg Hermann, manager of IBO/IBF/WBC/WBA middleweight world champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is pretty surprised with the widespread reports that claimed his fighter was sick in the days leading up to last Saturday's fight with IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25KOs).
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I thought GGG was currently in the process of suing the Herman bros... how are they still managing him?

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...lllion--135893

EDIT: Ah ****it... I really need to check the dates on this shit before I post.Thanks, Widdit, I know we gotta keep one eye on the past, but frankly it's a pain in the fkn ass when you keep quoting old threads. Can't you just like link the post ID and copy quote the post 'stead of resurrecting the whole damn thread?
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-08-2019, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Current theory is it's our weird Turkish friend, Sugar Kaine Hook, Lestor Tutor, Mirko Troll Cop or whatever you want to call him... pretty sure he's not a UK dude. Don't be thrown by the hardcore DAZN shilling, that seems to have started more when Canelo signed with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Current theory is it's our weird Turkish friend, Sugar Kaine Hook, Lestor Tutor, Mirko Troll Cop or whatever you want to call him... pretty sure he's not a UK dude. Don't be thrown by the hardcore DAZN shilling, that seems to have started more when Canelo signed with 'em.
                      You guys keep saying this! Last one I was aboutfkntime too. I want their log ins!!

Comment

Working...
                      X