No announcement yet.

Cotto is going to be getting lots of ***** after that water scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is going to be getting lots of ***** after that water scene

I am telling you dude a few of my girlfriends left me a bunch of text messages saying "Did you watch Cotto on that water scene? wow!".

Cotto is going to become an internet sensation and his ***** getting abilitys will sky rocket now.

WTF are you talking about???

Comment

Damn queers .

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
        WTF are you talking about???
        Cotto's water scene in 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
          I am telling you dude a few of my girlfriends left me a bunch of text messages saying "Did you watch Cotto on that water scene? wow!".

Cotto is going to become an internet sensation and his ***** getting abilitys will sky rocket now.
          i think he actually thinks he's hot **** or something..you can tell by his deamenor.. he prob gets mad culo in P.R so its gone to his head..mad metrosexual with his plucked eyebrows and designer jeans..him and his wife look like cholas!lol

Comment

Originally posted by suckmebeautiful View Post
            i think he actually thinks he's hot **** or something..you can tell by his deamenor.. he prob gets mad culo in P.R so its gone to his head..mad metrosexual with his plucked eyebrows and designer jeans..him and his wife look like cholas!lol
            Why you hating? You can't come out of the water like that can you?

Comment

Comment

I got to admit, a lot of girls I know locally are going to watch this fight and most of them hope that Cotto wins.

Am telling you, once Cotto wins this ****. His ***** Stock is going to increase for sure. His lady will be unable to stop it.

Comment

yes i can actually cotto looks tubby compared to me (you wont believe me i know big surprise) but i walk around 140 and train in altitude every ****ing day of my life..except my face is not deformed like that fools,but it doesnt matter just wanted to make it clear im not hating im always up for a little ****-erotic humor and like i said the guy probably gets mad culo(more than me ill b the 1st to admit) with that latino lover banderas accent

Comment

Originally posted by suckmebeautiful View Post
                    You must be about 16 years old to believe that looks is what gets you the bitches..LMAO!..

it's actually a lil something we call SWAG..

Lil Wayne gets the baddest bitches ever..of course money's got a lot to do with it..but I still never seen a ***** say Bill Gates is FAWKING HOTT!!..it's that swag Wayne carries..

Looks ain't **** to these females..they rather have a ****** with confidence and goals PERIOD!..

I bet Cotto gets MAAAD females..he's a boxer..they can't all look like Haye, Prime Hoya, or even Sturm..but that swag has this dude pipin bitches left and right I bet!..

Comment

Working...
                    X