No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Lucas Matthysse - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Fight of champions? Did manny come up with that himself lol. Lucas isn’t even a real champion still
    He should be with how Once Upon a time Thurman hurt his hand playing his flute and is stalling up the division!

He needs to be stripped or be a champion in recess while Garcia vs Porter fight for the full title and same with Pacquiao vs Matthysse!

Yeah, Fight of Champions sounds bout right, not Fight of Glass Champions

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
      Lucas looks more Filipino than Manny.
      No he doesn´t....

Comment

Buboy is going to be considered amongst the elite trainers after this fight.

Comment

This fight would have been huge 4-5 years ago.

That being said, I'm still very excited for this fight.

Comment

Kinda surprised that both are about the same height. I guess that doesn't happen too often with Pac.

Comment

This is going to be a fun fight.

Comment

Manny Pacquaio fighting? Thats good. At least you can count on some action.

Comment

several years too late, but this one could be a classic if both guys show up willing to take risks.

unfortunately i expect this one to look the same way it usually looks when shot action fighters at the end of their careers meet. we shouldn't expect this to be the thrilla in manilla.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    Manny Pacquaio fighting? Thats good. At least you can count on some action.

i don't know if i'd say that at this stage. pacquiao's killer instinct has been waning since the cotto and margarito fights. he's a congressman and a freaking zillionaire. he's not hungry any more, at least not like he used to be. tough thing to watch, when a real savage gets civilized, because that's what manny was; a savage.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i don't know if i'd say that at this stage. pacquiao's killer instinct has been waning since the cotto and margarito fights. he's a congressman and a freaking zillionaire. he's not hungry any more, at least not like he used to be. tough thing to watch, when a real savage gets civilized, because that's what manny was; a savage.
                      yes those savage days are long gone but at least he's still down for a good scrap...

Comment

Working...
                      X