Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner SNAPS! SAYS **** HIS KIDS! EVERYBODY WILL DIE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    uncle tom . you gettin racist now dog?

"be easy on me bro, i didn't mean it! chill out!"
    Don't be racist against arse teeth bro. Your not credible I got a brain in my head you got a vegetable.

Comment

finished.....

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        Theres that 12 y/o humor again.

Michael Jackson has been dead almost a decade btw.
        I am 13, I already told you. Stop following me around on an online forum you paedo, maybe I should have used you instead of Michael Jackson in my original comment

Comment

i'm a broner fanboy?

i picture the teeth of anybody who has ever said the word "arse" pointing in completely incoherent directions. so you're off to a good start with me
          I'll rip your head off and **** down your neck if you carry on with that negative attitude son.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Uh-oh, it's 2018 and we have a white guy as p4p#1 boxer and a black guy 'bout to shoot up a school!

We in for a stormy ride!
            bann this fuggin idiot -MEGA- TBear BostonGuy

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              bann this fuggin idiot -MEGA- TBear BostonGuy
              What did I say that was so offensive? I don't get it

Chris Rock: “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?”

Seriously, I have seen people on here arguing over which race is superior to another and justifying their argument, and you get offended at that? Holy cow
              Last edited by 'b'; 02-09-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                he had 300 amateur fights with head gear, bigger gloves and basically fencing rules. The brain injuries would have come from his pro fights. Sugar Ray (Leonard) had 150 amateur fights and 40 pro fights, and he's a soft spoken gentlemen. I don't remember hearing Archie Moore being a thug, and he had over 200 PRO fights.

Lots of guys have a boatload of fights under their belts, and they don't go around assaulting strangers and then bragging about it and beating the case after.

if you've got 300 amateur fights you're without a doubt sustaining countless blows to the head in competition and sparring. you don't get to the international level of competition and 300 amateur fights without a lot of hard sparring against good fighters, either.

ray leonard used to beat his wife, actually... want links?

i'd have to look into archie moore, but from what i remember he was more the "gentleman" that you were describing.

i don't even have to do any research to find that 50% of the fighters you just cited as "gentlemanly" abused women. don't you think that's telling?

i mean really, how much do you really know about the brain if you discount the lifelong impact of thousands of blows to the head from dudes who know how to f#cking fight? i'd love to see you "fence" with kid or even grown man of your size with 300 amateur fights. your bell will be ringing almost immediately

Comment

if you've got 300 amateur fights you're without a doubt sustaining countless blows to the head in competition and sparring. you don't get to the international level of competition and 300 amateur fights without a lot of hard sparring against good fighters, either.

ray leonard used to beat his wife, actually... want links?

i'd have to look into archie moore, but from what i remember he was more the "gentleman" that you were describing.

i don't even have to do any research to find that 50% of the fighters you just cited as "gentlemanly" abused women. don't you think that's telling?

i mean really, how much do you really know about the brain if you discount the lifelong impact of thousands of blows to the head from dudes who know how to f#cking fight? i'd love to see you "fence" with kid or even grown man of your size with 300 amateur fights. your bell will be ringing almost immediately
                  Sugar Ray developed a drug problem when he retired, and he got a divorce, but from what I read his ex wife said it had nothing to do with any physicality and he was not abusive.

She probably left him because she couldn't stand to watch him destroy himself like that. Just like my ex wife did. (Clean now, thankfully)

As for your statement about loving to watch me have an amateur fight, well as you can see in my sig I've been there, I've done it, and if not for an injury that never healed, I would still likely be doing it. 27 amateur fights, no injuries, no brain trauma. Though I've had concussions from simple things like driving or taking a cheap shot while playing pickup hockey.
                  Last edited by _Rexy_; 02-09-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

ahaha he is so funny

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Sugar Ray developed a drug problem when he retired, and he got a divorce, but from what I read his ex wife said it had nothing to do with any physicality and he was not abusive.

She probably left him because she couldn't stand to watch him destroy himself like that. Just like my ex wife did. (Clean now, thankfully)

As for your statement about loving to watch me have an amateur fight, well as you can see in my sig I've been there, I've done it, and if not for an injury that never healed, I would still likely be doing it. 27 amateur fights, no injuries, no brain trauma. Though I've had concussions from simple things like driving or taking a cheap shot while playing pickup hockey.

she claimed in divorce filings that he beat her, and he held a press conference and confirmed it. his son tours the country advocating for a stop to domestic violence because of it. you need to do more research. he beat her until she was bloody. it was very well documented.

Comment

Working...
                      X