No announcement yet.

GGG put in a solid performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Effective aggression, ring Generalship. He was on Canelo like glue. Often when Canelo would backpedal to get away, Golovkin literally jogged to him to stay right on top of him, not allowing him to breath. You could really see how fatigued Canelo was second half of the fight, as GGG forced him to fight at a pace he couldn't handle. Which is why Canelo would only fight in spurts and flurries. Great performance by Golovkin. Too bad the judges we're paid off (nothing new for Canelo, same guy who managed to get a draw on one card against Floyd despite being dominated).
    and NATAS was gone, once upon time, like the many KOVA fans that disappeared after KOVA WARD 2....

Comment

Effective aggression, ring Generalship. He was on Canelo like glue. Often when Canelo would backpedal to get away, Golovkin literally jogged to him to stay right on top of him, not allowing him to breath. You could really see how fatigued Canelo was second half of the fight, as GGG forced him to fight at a pace he couldn't handle. Which is why Canelo would only fight in spurts and flurries. Great performance by Golovkin. Too bad the judges we're paid off (nothing new for Canelo, same guy who managed to get a draw on one card against Floyd despite being dominated).
      There is nothing wrong with Canelo he's just a Gifted fighter..LOL.
      I agree there is something shady going on with the judges and Golden Boy.

Comment

Damn after the Canelo bout this poster ditched.. what ever happened to One Punch Promotions too. Never understood why didn't like my boy Black-Nelo 2.0

Comment

I had it a draw

Nelo won 1,2,3,6,10,12

GGG won 4,5,7,8,9,11

Comment

Draw a fair result IMO.

Comment

Great to see someone bump this thread to inform all the morons who think Canelo won, what everyone thought.

It's a shame dumb asses come on here and just screw with the integrity of this forum by posting nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                Damn after the Canelo bout this poster ditched.. what ever happened to One Punch Promotions too. Never understood why didn't like my boy Black-Nelo 2.0
                What did happen to NATAS? Man was one of the best posters on NSB. Life moves on I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  hahaha...that clown terry trekas or whatever...guy really think hes somebody...hes a nobody...another one going on and on about how golovkin was going to squash canelo or whatever other nonsense he would spew.....friggin gutter trash

Comment

I thought both fighters didnt do much and i was rooting for GGG . They both did not put a good fight on. GGG looked sloppy and slow now, was just jabbing and walking forward and didnt really unleash anything on canelo. Canelo on the other hand literally just moved around barely throwing anything for long peroids of time.

Was a dissapointing fight, GGG is clearly declining and looking sluggish. Canelo was scared to to take it to him.

Comment

Missed nearly 70% of his power shots.

Probably the worst performance of his whole career.

Comment

Working...
                      X