• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    On that dumb casual **** you posted?
    It's not worth it.

You are too caught-up in the moment to reach.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Saunders wasn't even fully fit for that fight either and got very complacent in that fight because the first 6 rounds were so easy, he started cruising and let Eubank into the fight.

If he had stayed switched on and was fully fit, Eubank wouldn't have won a round. Their skill level was so far apart. I appreciate Eubank has improved a lot since then though. Then again, Saunders has too.
      Yes Eubank has improved a lot since but I still think BJS ring IQ is his best asset, so now that he is fitter, with a more serious trainer etc I still think he beats Eubank again.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
        On that dumb casual **** you posted?
        It's not worth it.

You are too caught-up in the moment to reach.
        I get it you have no point. You should’ve just said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yes Eubank has improved a lot since but I still think BJS ring IQ is his best asset, so now that he is fitter, with a more serious trainer etc I still think he beats Eubank again.
          Same, i've always said i think Saunders would beat Eubank any time if he's really focused. Their skill level was and is really far apart. No matter how Eubank has improved, i don't think he can close the gap on that skill level enough and doesn't have the same ring IQ level. Eubank has pretty terrible balance at times too. Saunders would keep him off balance with the jab and move.

Anyway, i've always rated Saunders highly as a talent and said to many on here they are underrating him. My only issue with him was that he was never fulfilling his potential. I wasn't sure he ever would but fair play, he's taking it seriously. It was evident when he was going through domestic titles that he was a cut above the average prospect.

I'd never get too carried away, it was Lemieux, but he dealt with Lemieux in a way only a genuinely very skilled fighter could do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            I get it you have no point. You should’ve just said that.
            You didn't make much of a point yourself...just casual hoe-talk.

David Lemieux is a poor standard of measure.

GGG whips him with ease.So does Canelo,Jacobs,Charlo,and Murata.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Same, i've always said i think Saunders would beat Eubank any time if he's really focused. Their skill level was and is really far apart. No matter how Eubank has improved, i don't think he can close the gap on that skill level enough and doesn't have the same ring IQ level. Eubank has pretty terrible balance at times too. Saunders would keep him off balance with the jab and move.

Anyway, i've always rated Saunders highly as a talent and said to many on here they are underrating him. My only issue with him was that he was never fulfilling his potential. I wasn't sure he ever would but fair play, he's taking it seriously. It was evident when he was going through domestic titles that he was a cut above the average prospect.

I'd never get too carried away, it was Lemieux, but he dealt with Lemieux in a way only a genuinely very skilled fighter could do.
              Lemieux was pudgy and slow as hell.

David's best days are long behind him,and those days weren't much in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                You didn't make much of a point yourself...just casual hoe-talk.

David Lemieux is a poor standard of measure.

GGG whips him with ease.So does Canelo,Jacobs,Charlo,and Murata.
                I think Canelo is too small for BJS. I think Charlo, GGG, and Jacobs are all good fights. I’ve never seen Murata fight so I can’t comment on that.

Comment

Same gym as Herrol Graham (trainers son now), Prince naz, junior witter.

Kell Brook and kid galahad are there now. Generally they teach movement there, range, being on your toes and creating traps

Comment

I never thought I'd say this, but Saunders proved to me why I love boxing. His performance was just flawless and beautiful. Congrats Champ!

War Boxing!

Comment

I want him to face Jacobs next

Comment

Working...
                      X