View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 11:03 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
LockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 161,921.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
so for pac its just trash talk but when it comes to ggg, he's being serious?? LOL. look, floyd will be floyd. you expect floyd to give ggg credit when ggg is rival to canelo, who floyd beat and is suppose to be one of floyd's best win?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

"Can Manny Pacquiao beat me?" he asked a Sky reporter afterwards. "Absolutely not. Easy work, easy fight. I don't see no versatility in Manny Pacquiao. I see just a fighter, you know, a good puncher, but just one dimension".
He knew back then that Pac was his biggest rival and that he was always gonna have to fight him eventually. Plus, that was at the height of his "Money" Mayweather days when he was a rapid ***** talker. The Golovkin talk came around/after his retirement, when he seemed more genuine with his criticisms of fighters.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with Floyd, but I can see why a technical boxer like him would think Golovkin is too limited to beat him.
LockardTheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote