EA MMA Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA MMA Help

Hey guys,

thought i would start a thread for hints and tips on this game. To kick it off i got a couple of questions with the classic control scheme. Im pretty sure you just plain cant do the following but if you can please let me know how. With the classic control scheme...

how do posture up from guard and half guard?

how do you throw elbows from mount?

I have seen people say to posture up you flick the right stick back however this does not work. Everytime i flick the stick back i stand up. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
    Hey guys,

thought i would start a thread for hints and tips on this game. To kick it off i got a couple of questions with the classic control scheme. Im pretty sure you just plain cant do the following but if you can please let me know how. With the classic control scheme...

how do posture up from guard and half guard?

how do you throw elbows from mount?

I have seen people say to posture up you flick the right stick back however this does not work. Everytime i flick the stick back i stand up. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Only got the game today so I don't know much.

To throw elbows from mount, make a quarter circle from 0-15 (on a clock)

You can't posture up from half guard I don't think.

Just press Y without any direction to posture up in guard. If you hold a direction you will stand up.

Comment

Working...
    X