Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Hype Up Angulo Because He Reminds Them Of Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Electrode View Post
    They hype him because he's mexican and they are DESPERATE for a hero.
    desperate for a hero? tell me something, which nationally has the most p4p fights right now?

Angulo may resemble Margarito skillwise, but he doesn't tout the "No one wants to fight me, im the most feared bull****". You sound like you're real hurt that your favorite fighters aren't on any list. did you really have to create a new sn for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Exactly, its because they miss Margarito and Angulo IS their savior to remind them of Marg. I see many mexicans on here that dont hype skilled mexican fighters like they did the very limited Margarito, just shows some dont care for skill but rather that take three to give one style.

Angulo isn't a savior for **** to me. I like Angulo but I have a feeling he's going to end up like Vargas if he moves too quick. My hero is Oscar De La Hoya.

Can you explain the posters that talk about Marquez all the time???

Comment

yeah id like to know who these posters are who dont hype skilled mexican fighters. i can gaurantee only around 3 will be named and already most likely banned.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          Dude, wait till Izzy fights again....you're going to see Izzy posts come up alot more than usual. Some people will start sporting new Izzy AVs, **** like that.
          Tony was jocked constantly..even when he was ducking Paul Williams.

Angulo just fought a welterweight with only 4 days to prepare..but they're acting like he just KO'd Ray Leonard.

Izzy gets hardly no love by comparison.

Comment

Angulo just fought a welterweight with only 4 days to prepare..but they're acting like he just KO'd Ray Leonard.

yeah you're definitely an alt

Comment

LOL@ Ducking PW.....please explain...how can someone duck a fighter they already fought?? If Margs ducked the rematch then Floyd duck the 8mil match. Pure bull****.

You act like Margarito fans are the only ones jocking a fighter....what about Floyd?? What about Bhop?? What about Pac??? What about Marquez?? What about Klitchkos??? What about Calzaghe??? What about Vic?? See what I mean??

Again, it may seem Izzy isn't getting love but that's crap. He's still one of my favorites, he's just been inactive after the Marquez battles.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                desperate for a hero? tell me something, which nationally has the most p4p fights right now?

Angulo may resemble Margarito skillwise, but he doesn't tout the "No one wants to fight me, im the most feared bull****". You sound like you're real hurt that your favorite fighters aren't on any list. did you really have to create a new sn for it?
                Desperation is the reason Tony was jocked so heavilly in the first place..now..Angulo is now the focus.

If there were sooo many Top mexican fighters ya'll wouldn't have time to jock mofos like Marge and Angulo.

Yes,

Mexicans are desperate for a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Im starting to think this more and more in light of Margarito being out. He has had better outings than this past weekend but he is getting mad props all over websites.

In my opinion Rivera lasted longer than he should having taken this fight on four days notice, first time at 154, and being outweighed by alot. Rivera, who has less than stellar technique, landed pretty often on Angulo which isnt a good sign.
                  Outside of Rivera, Angulo had the slowest hands I've seen in a while.

Comment

Desperation is the reason Tony was jocked so heavilly in the first place..now..Angulo is now the focus.

If there were sooo many Top mexican fighters ya'll wouldn't have time to jock mofos like Marge and Angulo.

Yes,

Mexicans are desperate for a hero.

Sure buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                      LOL@ Ducking PW.....please explain...how can someone duck a fighter they already fought?? If Margs ducked the rematch then Floyd duck the 8mil match. Pure bull****.

You act like Margarito fans are the only ones jocking a fighter....what about Floyd?? What about Bhop?? What about Pac??? What about Marquez?? What about Klitchkos??? What about Calzaghe??? What about Vic?? See what I mean??

Again, it may seem Izzy isn't getting love but that's crap. He's still one of my favorites, he's just been inactive after the Marquez battles.
                      Tony ran from the Williams REMATCH (and his biggest payday) to fight a 37 y/o mofo that hasn't looked good at 147 in ages.

That **** backfired something aweful..lol

Hell..

David Estrada gave Shane a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X