No announcement yet.

She got skills..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You want to hear something funny... here in Miami the clothing shops on South Beach have mannequins with phat asses. It's the strangest thing, like chicks bodies just evolved into something else.

I love it!!!!!

Comment

Oh yea I mean look at the differences in what was beautiful and what was not. In the 60's that super skinny look was in with Twiggy. Then in the 70's that changed with models like Farah Fawset.

80s' it was the more full figured chick then the 90s was more skinny chicks. Now it's all about that phat ass and ****.

I once read that Cleopatra was a chunky chick and was considered to be the most beautiful woman alive.
      "just" a few hundred years ago being fat was considered beautiful bcuz it symbolized wealth and belive it or not health (lots of ppl died from starvation).

i think its great that full bodied women are being appreciated again, i just hope its not another trend. thats the problem, when ppl set a certain standard of how all women shuld look. it doesnt really matter what the standard is, whats important is women of diffrent shapes and colors get recognized for their individual beauty.

i want women of all shapes and colors walking around, variation is crucial.

Comment

I just had too..

Comment

I'm not sure what exactly these white chicks are eating, but it's making them even sexier.

I remember my English teacher had a big round ass, i tripped out because she was white. I didn't know white chicks could grow asses the way black and latinas could.

I mean, this lady was built like Velicity Von.

These Latinas better watch out, white chicks are coming up again .

Comment

Holy **** she is fine, white girls are taking over. In Miami, white girls have the hips of Latinas and the ass of black girls. I'm telling you, there's something in the water down here.
            How is the weather, girls and diversity in Miami ?

I was thinking about moving to LA but it looks way too big, Miami is like a smaller version plus there's a bigger variety of Latinas out there .

I'm from New York and i hate it here, the weather kills me .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin

I personally think that 'we' have the ability to control our bodies far more than most people believe - as in it's not set in stone by your genes.

I think society, especially with how everyone has access to the media, is influencing the way people view/model themselves. Kim Kardashian happens to be one of the most famous women in the world. I'm sure that there are a lot of girls who are looking at her as a role model so she is influencing a generation and showing them what's hot - big tit's and phat asses.

There are a lot more girls who will be going for that look now.

Oh yea I mean look at the differences in what was beautiful and what was not. In the 60's that super skinny look was in with Twiggy. Then in the 70's that changed with models like Farah Fawset.

80s' it was the more full figured chick then the 90s was more skinny chicks. Now it's all about that phat ass and ****.

I once read that Cleopatra was a chunky chick and was considered to be the most beautiful woman alive.
              cleopatra died like a million years ago bruh. sorry to break that to you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                cleopatra died like a million years ago bruh. sorry to break that to you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Not really the point was it...

Comment

I'm sure she has a great personality. Must be very educated too.

Comment

lolololololol

Comment

lmao you guys go crazy over some slightly-above-average white girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X